USA Credit / Scam charges!

6319 Raeford RdFayetteville, NC, United States Review updated:

USA Credit debited $149.95 from my checking acct. I have never heard of this company before, and never game them consent to go into my checking acct. I didn't have the funds to cover so it didn't go through, but I was charged an nsf fee from my bank.
Va

Comments

Re
  25th of Jul, 2007

USA Credit - Tried to take money

I don't know know who this usa credit is but they they tried to take a 149.95 out of my account without my permission and now i am 25.00 in the negative and i am suppose to have 25.00 in my account at all times. I am a single mother and every dime counts so someone needs to get these people to stop trying to get money out of my account and i want to be reinburst my 25.00 charge that i have to put back in there which i really don't have.if this doesn't stop i will take the matter further.
Ti
  14th of Jan, 2008
I have an unauthorized withdrawal from my account for 149.00. This is scam, beware!
  23rd of Jan, 2008

USA Credit - 149.95 out of account twice!
USA Credit

They took 149.95 out of my account too. I did NOT order what ever they said they were selling or i was buying. I sure hope the law catches up with them quick, and shuts them coen. I am going to talk to an attorney about a class action law suite. If i get any results i will post them so that others can get their money back. When thy drew out of my account it overdrafted me.
Ch
  14th of Feb, 2008
I agree with you, I am disabled and I am on a fixed income and every penny count's. I think we should all get together and find a way to stop this company, after reading some of the other complaints, I think we need to check further to see if they have charged us more than once as I see some of the complaints have had more that one charge, if you want to email me and we can talk about this further. Sincerely, Cheri Sharp Taylor.
Ja
  18th of Feb, 2008
They took 149.95 and now 49.95 i just caught it and i pissed i wanna know how to get my money back
Al
  29th of Mar, 2008
usa credit illegally took money from my bank account
  29th of Mar, 2008
There credit card companies need to be stopped
I heard CCS also does that -
Its like the average 'joe' gets screwed on everything from car repair places, to grocery stores to gas stations
I have to get a part time job (over a full time job ) just to pay for toilet paper !
Va
  24th of Apr, 2008

USA Credit - Unauthorized billings!
USA Credit
www.usacredit.com

The only way to beat this company is through filing a collective complaint. If we all file a complaint with the FTC they WILL take action. Lets face it we authorized the transaction or rather did not decline the authorization (even though their method was very deceitful and underhanded). But the FTC says that a company must explicitly state all charges, this company didn't and their website never works, if we all file a complaint the FTC will file a class action lawsuit so lets get together and bring this company down. The link below is to file a complaint with the FTC please do it!! Its the only way we can stop this predatory company from preying on more people.

De
  28th of May, 2008
USA Credit withdrew money out of my checking account without my authorization.
  1st of Aug, 2008
I applied for a loan and they deducted 149.99 from my bank acct
Aj
  3rd of Sep, 2008
USA Credit is a total scam!! I applied for a loan, and then suddenly I received an email stating that I would have funds debited from my bank account. I did not authorize this at any time.

I phone them at once at 1-800-262-8052. I had no luck with their other number, 1-800-685-9354 - I was on hold for at least 10 minutes, and being at work, I could not stay on the line.

Once I spoke to a representative, I explained that I wanted my account to be closed, and that I absolutely did not want any money deducted from my checking account. This woman was EXTREMELY persisten and wanted me to keep my account open. She would not take no for an answer. FINALLY she gave me some sort of authorization number, and informed me that my account was cancelled. I am really hoping that they do not take any money from my bank account and I will have to keep an eye out for this.

So please, be persistent with these people and get your account closed!
Km
  25th of Oct, 2008
I was charged 149. 95 from usa credit. . I don't know who these people are either. . How can we get the money refunded back to our account. . .
Ma
  15th of Nov, 2008
RIP OFF FRAUD
Ks
  29th of Nov, 2008
I went to go deposit money into my bank account and they said I didn't have any money in it. So I said where it is and they said USA credit withdrawal it. So I was like what for and they said it doesn't say. I don't know what was done and why but all I want is my money back. I don't want any money taken out and I don't know the reason so please straighten this matter. I really don't know who you all are or what you all are. THANK YOU AND PLEASE RESPOND
Ri

Orangeburg
South Carolina
Phone: 803-357-6220
Lanetteoggs@live.com

I had filled out a loan application with them. I didnt know that they ask for your banking information to put money in your account only to take it out again. Why would I apply for a loan if I had money in my account. They hadnt contacted me by phone neither by email, to tell me that they had deposited the money into my account. If they would have contacted me to notify me of their transaction, they would have found out that my bank account was zero. They deposited money into my bank account without informing me and took it right back out causing my account to be overdrawn with money I never knew I had in my account. I went to my bank and they told me that I had fees and charges for those returned checks. Im angry they should have notified me of that activity, now they think theyre slick because they got my account information. How can they put money in my bank account and I have no way of getting it out, because my check /atm card hadnt even came in the mail that day. My bank account is ruined because of them. Now I know better not to ever fill out any kind of loan application over the internet. People like them make it hard for a struggling female like me to get help.
Te
  25th of Feb, 2009
THIS COMPANY GOT MY INFORMATION OFF THE INTERNET AND TRIED 4 TIMES TO WITH DRAWL MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT FOR $149.99 COSTING ME $140.00 IN OVERDRAFT FEES THIS COMPANY IS FRAUD AND SCAM RELATED.THIS COMPANY DIDNOT HAVE MY PERMISSION WHAT SO EVER THE BANK HAS BEEN CONTACTED OF THE FRAUD AND THEY ARE INVESTAGTING SO IS THE PROGRAM RIPOFF AND THE SCAM UNITED
Ma
  4th of Aug, 2009
i looked in my bank book and discovered that usa credit has been debiting $19.95 a month for the past two years. i did NOT authorize this.
Gw
  5th of Aug, 2009
usa credit has taken money out of my savings account and i want it back
Sa
  26th of Aug, 2009
THE COMPANY CHARGED ME FOR 109.99 THIS WAS A FRAUD WHEN MY BROTHER TRIED GETTING A LOAN, INSTEAD THEY ENDED UP TAKING MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT, I want this money returned!
Br
  28th of Aug, 2009
Since June, USA CREDIT, has been taking money out of my acount without my authorization. $120.00 on approximately five different occasions.