USA Credit — Charged $149.95
I applied for a loan online on 8/29/2017 and was redirected to USA Credit page. I opted out of this suggested site and the next thing I know, I check my account statement today and found that my account was charged $149.95 for a one time fee with USA Credit. I spoke with a rep who tried to convenience me that I had applied for the card. I asked if they would send my money back and she stated it was a non-refundable fee. I am contacting the Better Business Bureau and the IRS to inform them of the illegal practices used by this company in order to get customers.
I would like to suggest that everyone of us that has been scammed by this company come together and get a class action law suit against them in order to get our money back. Because as far as they see it we applied for their services when we did not.
I had gotten an account with them about ten years ago and could not use the account because the webpage did not exist. So I was out my money and no one was going to replace it. It is a scam to get account information and money from everyone's account.
More USA Credit Complaints & Reviews
- USA Credit - Scam charges! 
- USA Credit - fraud/scam 
- USA Credit - Truth in Lending 
- USA Credit - theft from my bank account 
- USA Credit - 149.95 Withdrew without my permission 
- USA Credit - unauthorized access to bank account 
- USA Credit - Tried a withdrawal of $149.95
- USA Credit - Unauthorized Electronic Withdrwal 
- USA Credit - unauthorized charges 
- USA Credit - Payday loan scam