USA 3000 / SWINE FLU -UNFAIR PRNALTIES

1 Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

USA 3000 Airline is taking advantage of the swine flu outbreak in Mexico to price gouge their customers.
I had a flight to Cancun that I just wanted to change to Florida and they want to charge me a penalty of $125 per person each way which comes to a $1000 penalty just to redirect. The unfair cancellation fee is more than the ticket price which was $99 each way to Cancun. I can understand if they charged a slight fee to redirect a flight but they are being totally unfair to the American public in a time of crisis. USA 3000's short sightedness and lack of concern should not be toterated. PLEASE GET THE WORD OUT!!!

Comments

• Sp
      5th of Feb, 2011
    USA 3000 - customer service
    USA3000

After purchasing tickets, USA 3000 notified us by email that they changed our flight time - by a full hour later than when we purchased them. That time wouldn't work for our travel plans.
    When we called to cancel our tickets, they not only refused to do so, but wouldn't even give us a credit to use another time! Terrible customer service!

• Ga
      7th of Feb, 2011
    USA 3000 - Customer service stinks!
    USA 3000

We purchased tickets for a flight that arrived pretty late at night. But a few weeks later USA3000 emailed us that the flight time had changed - to a full hour later, which would have gotten us in too late at night. When we called to try to 'not accept' the change and cancel our tickets, they rudely told us that not only would they not refund our tickets, they wouldn't even just give us a credit to use another time! Terrible customer service!