Us Weekly / saying I owe a debt of $274.05 for magazines
received a letter today stating "THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT'. This letter is stating that I owe $274.05 for US Weekly Magazines, I did not order or receive any magazines. The envelope has the address 311 W Third Steet, but the part that you send with the money is PO Box 4133 Woburn, MA [protected]. I believe this is a SCAM. When I tried to explain to the lady when I called that I did not order any magazines by phone or online, she told me to go online and dispute it. When I told her there was not any reason to go online to dispute because I did not order anything she HUNG UP on me.
More Us Weekly Complaints & Reviews
- Us Weekly - Charge me for this magazine 
- Us Weekly - I paid for an unauthorized subscription 
- Us Weekly Magazine - stopped my subscription but wont pay me back 
- Us Weekly Magazine - keep getting magazine`s i did not order.
- Us Weekly Magazine - didn't order anything
- US Weekly / UsMagazine.com - magazines
- US Weekly - persecution of saints romanovs by leonardo dicaprio 
- Us Weekly - missuse of my depit card
- Us Weekly - Terrible experience