US Visa / Fraudulent and rude calls

1 New York, NY, United States Review updated:

I started to fill out the application when I realized that this website was not real. I dropped it but I guess they were able to get my email address and information.

I got a phone call from a Chilean/Argenitnian guy that identified himself as calling from this company. I told him that I was at work and I was not longer interested. He was rude and told me on his southamerican dialect to get lost.

I do not recommended that you fall for this unprofessional company that has no class. Notice that their link to CONTACT US will not get you anywhere.

BEWARE only the US government can get you a visa to work in the States.

Ro

Comments

• To
      24th of Apr, 2009

Hello Guys, . l know it is not easy been scam but l think you guys paid money to wrongs website not the real one, . as far as l know www.usafis.org/ is the best and honest bcoz l used my girlfriend card to make a payment of VIP for the sum of 700 USD and when someone told me the site was not real, l ask my girlfriend to call them that she need her money back, . and they send the money back to her back accoun but the money took 3 working days to show up, . so tell me if they are real or fake?

always go for www.usafis.org they are the best...

Tosin Ajayi

• Pe
      10th of Jun, 2010

Important Notice

No fee is charged for the electronic lottery entry in the annual DV program. The U.S. Government employs no outside consultants or private services to operate the DV program. Any intermediaries or others who offer assistance to prepare DV entries do so without the authority or consent of the U.S. Government. Use of any outside intermediary or assistance to prepare a DV entry is entirely at the entrant’s discretion.

The Department of State strongly encourages applicants to complete the application without the assistance of “Visa Consultants, ” “Visa Agents, ” or other individuals who offer to submit an application on behalf of applicants. In many cases, these facilitators substitute their address for an applicant’s address and thereby receive the selection notification instead of it being received by the actual applicant. Subsequently, the visa facilitators extort money from the selectees in order to receive the notification information that should rightly have gone directly to the DV selectee.