US Timeshare Management / Timeshare Sales

1 Ft Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

I paid this company $351 in July 2008 to market my timeshare on Nantucket Island. I was told by the salesman (Mr. Karl Criddle) that he could guarantee the sale of the timeshare within 90 days due to is location and popularity. I have not received one phone call or update from this company since they took my money and they have not returned one phone call requesting a status of the timeshare and if any offers have been received. I believe this company is practicing very deceitful tactics in order to get consumer's money. Once they have your money, they will totally forget about you since there is no more incentive to do more work.

To

Comments

• Ca
      20th of Nov, 2008

Sick the people at ResaleRipoffs.com on them. They can help you get your money back. If you google timeshare fee recovery or timeshare refund service they come up number 1.

• Pe
      24th of Nov, 2008

Yes they are all a bunch of smooth talking liars, they get the money up front and drop you hoping you will forget about what they have done, I had this done to me thru Vacation Property Trader. All people who have been ripped off need to come together and consult an attorney and file a class action on these companies and that will put and end to timeshare scams. I saw on Nightline after I had been taken for a ride. I hope this will help others not to listen to these thieves.

• He
      29th of Nov, 2008
    U.S Timeshare Management - Fraud
    U.S timeshare Management
    1975. Sunrise Blvd Syite #33304
    Fort Lauderdale
    Florida
    Phone: 1-800-462-8666

I have been trying to get these people to return my phone calls, all I want is my money back, the thought that the state of florida can't get a handle on this problem, what is the matter????, so many people sign up to dump their properties, is a shame. the owners of the timeshares should be held accountable for this mess. and try (ha-ha] to be more honst, HGRAY10153@aol.com

2nd of Jan, 2009
    US Timeshare Management - Failure to perform
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Florida

AVOID THIS COMPANY.
    Assurance that they could sell my timeshare within 90 days (Jan 2008) or get refund.
    Never sold the unit. Never received refund.
    They didn't return phone calls, never sent updates, didn't answer the phone.
    No evidence they performed any work to sell the unit.
    They took our money and gave nothing in return.
    Their contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
    BEWARE.

MM.-
    Nevada

• Mi
      21st of Jan, 2009

Thanks! I got a call from these guys today and thought that it sounded to good to be true! Also, they called me from a 'blocked phone number" which just made me suspicious! Thanks for the heads up!

• Th
      12th of Mar, 2009

I should have done my research first. US Timeshare Management was very persistent in "follow up", until I gave them a credit card number. I have yet to have one call back, no status updates or customer service calls, AND as of today. Their phones lines are "no longer in service"... great.

• Ke
      13th of Mar, 2009
    U.S Timeshare Management - Fraud
    U.S TimeShare Management

I too was ripped off by them! I paid $982 in November 2008 to have my timeshare sold, which I was promised that it will be done in less than 90 days because it was in a great location in Newport Beach, CA, but NOTHING was done!

On March 9, 2009, I attempted to call the four different phone number they provided and ALL have been disconnected. I agree that the company and the people who operate it should be in jail. We work hard for our money and these scam bags sit and wait for us to fall for their scam antics knowing that they can get away with it.

The scam bags should be put in jail, and force them to pay restitution to all of us. I wasted all this time thinking that my timeshare was being sold and now I have to find another company that may give me results and, I have to pay again.

I would like to be part of a class action lawsuit and attempted to get our money back as well to get them penalized for their greed and unscrupulous behavior. Does anyone knows how we can go about it?

Unhappy in California.

• Us
      13th of Jul, 2009

I gave US Timeshare Management $800 over a year ago with a promise to sell fast but now a year later not one single offer and every time I speak to someone they say there are people interested but they are not getting approved for financing. I told them that I would entertain any offer and just to get rid of it but still nothing. I called 2 weeks ago and told them that unless I get an offer within 2 weeks I will expect a full refund and they did not even have the courtesy to call me back. I just left another message stating that unless I receive a return call in the morning I will pursue legal actions agains the company. $800 is a lot of money to me as I have 2 kids to raise so I am not going to forget about this. I will fight to the bitter end.

• Al
      7th of Aug, 2009

US Timeshare Management are a bunch of vultures.
    They contacted me in Oct 2007 to sell my time Share. They told me that the time share would be sold very quickly as it was around the X-Mass season.
    I was contacted by a Mr Garcia, Harry who told me that they were working very hard and it would be sold soon. I pd them $582 US. To date nothing has happened with my Time share. I tried to contact them yesterday and again today and the 1-800 # does not work anymore and I have lost all my money.
    How can I go after them? If anyone can help me please I'm desparate. I'm on a fixed income and $582.00 is a lot of money for me cause I'm Canadian.

3rd of Nov, 2009

find out more about timeshare sales rip offs at
    www. TUG2.NET

the Florida attorney general has started proceeding against one of the rip off sales sleaze companies...

see more here..

5th of Feb, 2010

LOOK ME UP: http://www.pbso.org/corrections/index.cfm?fa=blottersearchwp&requesttimeout=500&cp=C2A2466C6C9011E2EAA72D50E68EA465&start_date=12%2F20%2F2008&end_date=12%2F21%2F2009&last_name=Bailey&first_name=Charlotte&street_name=&city_name=&statute=&arrestingAgency=&recsperpage=5&process=Process+Search

concerned about the pubic giving their money away??? far from the truth!!! an expert in the timeshare scam field??????? correct!!! due to the fact that i am still currently work for one of these scam companies and stealing money from the innocent!!!

Charlotte Dina Bailey, Charlotte Indina Bailey, Charlotte Indina Sweat Bailey, Indina Sweat, Dina Sweat…you get the picture right. Well after a little public records search in Palm Beach County Florida where she actually called me from I found out that this woman…if you would call her that, has a long history of domestic violence, drug abuse, prostitution, child neglect, and theft. Keep in mind this is all public information. Dating all the way back to 1983 where she caught a felony drug case that got her a small bit of county jail time and what they called drug offender probation. Well old girl didn’t learn her lesson, and violated that probation and did a little bit more jail time. Then on to the domestic violence. There were two reports of that and in both cases the court determined that she had lied. Now we have some of my favorite…more drug charges. Precious little Charlotte got pulled over for careless driving, and apparently the officer thought something was wrong and decided to search her car. Well low and behold there was enough drugs in that care to make it a felony traffic issue. Charlotte found some sad sack that would post bail and then she never showed up in court. A warrant was issued and she was later picked up on a solicitation charge…that’s right folks, prostitution. She was hauled in and she stayed at the county jail for 8 months waiting to see a judge. After 10 months they gave her time served. Hey folks it doesn’t stop there. She managed to straighten up for a bit and only received a suspended license charge. Now after that, some idiot thought that she may have some redeeming qualities and decided to knock her up, and she wasn’t a spring chicken. With an infant child named Leona, Charlotte seemed to be preoccupied and didn’t have time to get caught, until her daughter was a few months old, then the Department of Children and Family Services came in and took that little baby away. Why? Why would anyone do that? Well because Charlotte has a fondness for living in filth, not feeding or bathing the child and using a variety of drugs in her presence. Not just her but the poor schmuck Jeffery E. Hopp. They are both using drugs in front of a little baby. Charlotte’s daughter is a ward of the state, and the woman is in her 40’s. Good grief. The best part of it is that if you read in each court case, she says she was indigent, couldn’t afford a lawyer, and I am thinking to myself…what did you do with the 2, 000.00 that I gave you…oh wait the police report says that you bought crack cocaine with it….hmmm well I will sum it up: she is a filthy, manipulative, money, grubbing, lying, gutter whore. The state of florida is working on getting my money back. And they have her information. I take comfort in knowing that Karma is a ### and this woman’s problems are far from over.