US Tech Solutions Inc / Fraud.. Fraud....... there will not Pay the amount

1 Jersey City, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 201-204-1308

Hi Friends,

I am one of the victim of this company.Please do not believe and work through this company. This company is a big fraud fraud company.First they will speak very well as through there are god persons.But slowly there will show there real side once we get the project and work for couple of weeks. There will not pay our bills and there will not answer the calls. Please be-aware of the company and the persons working with this company.there names are Amit, Naveen, Durgesh, ashwani. Good luck friends.

Comments

• Ld
      26th of Jun, 2018

This US Tech Solutions keep hounding me through phone calls, texts, emails and leaving messages asking to call them back. In their email about a job opportunity, I clicked the www.ustechsolutions.com and I got a warning saying 'This not a safe site...'. So, I blocked them from emailing me, but they are persistent in emailing anyway in addition to phone calls from all different names, leaving voicemail messages and even texts. One texted me "Hey, I sent you the job description. Email me back about this job opportunity." Who does that?? The balls to text!!! Like we are friends???? Unbelievable. Stay away from this company. I have a gut feeling they are scammers and want to steal your identity. Please beware!!