US Protection Services / Unauthorized charges

United States Review updated:
US Protection Services
An unknown check issued from my bank account for $279 to US Protection Services on 12/2/08 with my name printed on it without my signature!! However, BOA authorized this draft without my acknowledgment. I have never heard this services before.

I was very careful not to pay anything directly from my account except those utility and credit card bill. However, this US Protection Services still got me. Will, I just found out that this service is related to credit card fraud prevention, ID theft, internet security alert, etc. I am sure they have a way to access consumer bank account number. I feel so unsecured that this kind of service is supposed to protect consumers. However, using their authorized access, they ripoff us first instead. I am going to file dispute to get my money back, I hope.

A  9th of Feb, 2009 by
I also had 279.00 taken out of my account by this company.I am trying to get my money back but they are giving me the run around. They had an address on the bank draft where i did not live but they were able to go into my account and take this money then they said that some one had to do it on the web. And that some one had to have had stolen my info so i should close my account there was nothing else wrong before this and since .This is frighting that a company can go into your bank account with out anyone stopping them.