U.S. Postal &Service& / Refusal to forward mail to proper address!

United States Review updated:
2.5
I have a package that was mailed to me form Wisconsin on Dec 13th 07. I went to the post office on Dec 31 07 with the tracking number and the lady clerk told me that it has not left the post office as of yet. That is over 2 weeks and the package has not moved, I paid $23.00 for shipping . The lady said it could take 4 to 6 weeks. Earlier this year I paid for a signed receipt two diff. times, we are not talking a lot of money. The first time I did received a signed receipt, the signature was a straight line, the second time I never received anything at all. It seems that the Postal Service is getting more and more expensive, but the service is getting let's just say not up to par. The package has a tracking number, that has not been able to track from day one. The tracking number is [protected]-6647). At this time I almost think that the postal service should return my payment for shipping.

Comments

Ca
  6th of Jan, 2008
I hate the USPS. I sent 2 items to amazon.com over 3 weeks ago and i still haven't received an email confirming my shipment has reached its destination. There were over 100 dollar worth of merchandise in the two packages i sent. It is incredibly awful service to have it take this long to ship a package from my location in the us to some other location in the us. YOU GUYS SUCK.
Ca
  6th of Jan, 2008
I'm very sorry for the way i described my anger in the past message posted.
De
  17th of Feb, 2008
Attention present and past University of Maryland students or anyone who has had a College Park or Berwyn Heights Md. mailing address since 2001.
Beginning 7 years ago, I've received 1000+'s pieces of 1st class mail, DMV notices, end of year financial statements, Jury Duty Summonses, actual credit cards, billing statements , "Final Notice" certified mail notices, mail from university departments that were mailed to University of Maryland students and student organizations at addresses other than mine in College Park, Md that were either forwarded to my winter home in Florida or delivered to my home of 50 years on Norwich Road in College Park, Md 20740
View pictures of students mail delivered to me at http://www.dennisabe.com

In past 3 years, The situation has been under close watch and the following documents will show over 400 pieces of my mail has been misdirected by the College Park Md Post Office. I have had the same address since 1957. This ongoing problem of me not receiving my mail during past 7 years has resulted in me paying many late charges, having my credit rating affected, having my water service at my home turned off, car insurance rate increased and spending 1000+ hours and much expense addressing the problem cause by the failure of the College Park Md Post Office to deliver the my mail correctly and not correcting the constant misdirecting of my mail.Recent examples since speaking via phone with College Park, MD Post Master Danny Bell's assistant Raynell on 1/17/07 are the 22 statements for 7 Bank of America accounts in addition to Sears, Home Depot, utility bills and others that are either missing or returned to sender marked as "undeliverable". or have vanished.