US Postal Service / due to having a dog
I have a dog yes a pitbull approximately 8 months old and during the day I leave my front window and door open so he has refused to leave my mail so I had to go to the post office and sign a letter agreeing to have my screen door and window locked at time of delivery. So I did this and have complied with it but at times we do have company so this time my dog was in the double secured back yard and my front door was open and we had company so he refuse to delivery mail for two days. He wrote on my mail when finally making delivery stating it held back dure to front door open and my dog. My response to him was my dog was in back yard and he put on it so! I've contacted the office and spoke with a woman there because no supervisor was picking up for and explained to her the situation she was going to look into and I've heard nothing I'm lost at what to do I think this has gotten out of hand and we really rely on our mail.
More US Postal Service Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing/lost mail
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - mail delivery
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package handling and customer service
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not searching for my package.
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - package not received/cannot get anyone on the phone to address issue