U.S. Post Office on Hioaks Drive in Richmond Va. 23225 / Non Delivery on Disability Checks

1 Richmond, VA, United States Review updated:

THIS IS THE WORST POST OFFICE THAT I'VE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY LIFE!!! THEY DON'T GIVE A DARN ABOUT YOU OR YOUR MAIL, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S YOUR DISABILITY OR SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK!!! THEY NOT ONLY DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR 1/3 OF YOUR PAY IF YOU WERE "ABLE" TO WORK AND IT ONLY COMES "ONCE A MONTH", BUT THEY HAVE TO BE "INCONSIDERATE" WHEN YOU ASK THEM "WHY HAVEN'T I RECEIVED MY MONTHLY CHECK THAT SAYS ON THEM TO BE "DELIVERED BY THIS DATE" AND THEY DO "NOTHING"????????!!! I'VE EVEN ASKED IF "I" COULD HELP THEM BY COMING BY AND PICKING MY CHECK UP WITH MY I.D. AND THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!!! OUR COUNTRY IS SUPPOSE TO BE WORKING FOR US, NOT WHEN THEY WANT TO!!! THIS POST OFFICE HAS "MANY ISSUES" AND I'M ONE OF THEM BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY HOME, AND NOW I SIT WITH "NO ELECTRICITY" UNTIL THEY DECIDE WHEN THEY WANT TO GIVE ME MY CHECK!!! IF YOU'RE A "REAL CITIZEN", THERE'S NO HELP FOR YOU, BUT IF YOU WEREN'T, THEY WOULD BE ALL OVER THESE PEOPLE THAT AREN'T DOING THEIR JOBS!!! NO TELLING HOW MANY OF US WILL CONTINUE TO WAIT AND WAIT FOR OUR MONEY AND THE POSTAL WORKERS ARE JUST LAUGHING AND HAVING A "BALL" TALKING SMART TO YOU TELLING YOU THEY DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!! I WISH THEY ALL WOULD BE ON "DISABILITY" JUST TO KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE WAITING FOR SOMETHING A "WHOLE MONTH" AND TO NOT GET IT!! I REALLY DO!!!

Comments