US Post Office / poor service!
My daughter, Kristin McGowan, is not getting adequate mail delivery. I sent a package for her friend's birthday in January. It never was delivered. It was not returned to the place I ordered it until MAY!!! I received an email asking for an updated address. Since the address was correct, and the package not delivered, I had it sent to me and I gave the birthday gift when he came to visit in June. Last Thursday, I sent a birthday card and a check for $50 to my daughter. Today is Tuesday. Nothing has been delivered. Will she get it? She is on medication that needs to be refrigerated. The postman delivered her medication to someone else, left it on the porch in the sun all day, because that person worked and was not home to receive the package. That person delivered the package to my daughter, but the medication was ruined.
Today, when I asked is she got my birthday card, my daughter said she had not. However, she did receive a letter for someone who does not even live on her street. She says this happens all the time. The postman has worked the route forever but cannot get it right. Time for a new postman.
More US Post Office Complaints & Reviews
- United States Postal Service - not getting my mail 
- US Post Office - den of thieves within the post office 
- United States Post Office - mail delivery 
- USPS - mailman refuses to deliver to * 
- USPS - a joke of a tracking system! 
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - not receiving my parcel packages
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - missing priority mail package
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - order lost or missing, not received
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - residential community parcel box lock broken
- United States Postal Service [USPS] - poor delivery service