US Post Office / poor service!

My daughter, Kristin McGowan, is not getting adequate mail delivery. I sent a package for her friend's birthday in January. It never was delivered. It was not returned to the place I ordered it until MAY!!! I received an email asking for an updated address. Since the address was correct, and the package not delivered, I had it sent to me and I gave the birthday gift when he came to visit in June. Last Thursday, I sent a birthday card and a check for $50 to my daughter. Today is Tuesday. Nothing has been delivered. Will she get it? She is on medication that needs to be refrigerated. The postman delivered her medication to someone else, left it on the porch in the sun all day, because that person worked and was not home to receive the package. That person delivered the package to my daughter, but the medication was ruined.
Today, when I asked is she got my birthday card, my daughter said she had not. However, she did receive a letter for someone who does not even live on her street. She says this happens all the time. The postman has worked the route forever but cannot get it right. Time for a new postman.

Comments

Na
  11th of Dec, 2007
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Postal severice is getting worst. We are recieving mail here late and open. We leave in a home owner associate and several of the people that works for the local post office in on the commited and since the last meeting where the person helping to buy my help had a few complaints and argue with the head of the associate we have been missing mail, have open mail, and getting timely matter mail late. Complainting to the Taylor post office is a joke cause the post master there attitude is like we are lucky we are getting mail at all. No one will help us on this matter. i thought this was suppose to be a service we can depend on. I feel for your daughter I understand what she is going there.

Ti
  8th of Nov, 2008

Postal worker Regina at Merrick Station 11655 (the Post Office at the train station)
Bad attitude, despite the fact she gives out misinformation, needs attitude adjustment- study course

Bh
  11th of Apr, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I totally agree, I sometimes don't get my mail at all. I have made complaints but it seems nothing has been done. I also noticed we have different mail men/women on our street. Sometimes the mail gets delivered early and sometimes in the evening. I hope things change for all of us, but I have a feeling it wont.

Bh
  11th of Apr, 2010

I would like to ad that we have had things sent to us that never arrived and were not returned to the sender. So my point is where are they then?

Ch
  12th of Jan, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I am writing about the filthy conditions of the Post Office in Dillon, CO 80435. This Post Office has not been cleaned in days. Floors not moped, trash not picked up, trash cans and recycle containers not emptied. I have attached pictures of the interior of the Post Office to illustrate what I am saying. The photos were taken about 5 PM on 12 January, the conditions have been getting steadily worse since the 9th of January. The photos do not do justice to the overall terrible conditions of the building. The last time this happened a little over a year ago it went for over two weeks without being cleaned. According to the Post Master then it was brought about by the custodian retiring. I do not know what the excuse might be at this time. It seems to me that other employees could clean the place. Maybe even the Post Master could find the time to come out of their office and mop the floor. I guess the unions would not allow that.

Charles Johnson
Dillon, Colorado

Ch
  12th of Jan, 2013
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Why are my photos not attached to my comment about the dirty Post Office?

Jo
  10th of Oct, 2014

Pensacola Florida Post Office is awful! If you live in NW FL and you order stuff online then you hate Pensacola's Post Office. Your packages can sit for up to a week before they do anything... Sometimes they lose your packages or someone there steals them. They are awful!