US Pharmacy Aka Rx Pharmacy Aka Pharmacy Corporation Of America / 10 years of harrassing telephone calls
In 2001 I broke the head of my femur. I was out of work for 3 months. I work with dogs of all sizes making my recovery difficult. I was having horrible spasms in the leg that was broken because I hadn't used it in 3 months. My doctor said it would go away in time, but I didn't have time. I found a website where I could purchase 30 somas without a script. Like a fool, I bought them and was able to continue my usual workload without spasms. For ten years now, they call on a daily basis, sometimes twice! The give me a very American name, but I can tell they are calling from India. I have asked them to stop calling, I have told them I didn't work here any more and I have told them that I died. They are relentless!!! I have contacted local news stations and sent letters to the DEA. Their calls are blocked or they give me the wrong number. I finally got a correct number: [protected]. If you try and ask any information about their company or ask for a manager, they hang up on you. This cannot possibly be legal. They ask if I would like Xanax, Valium, etc. and inform me I don't need a prescription. How do I stop this. I cannot change my telephone number, as it is business line. I realize I should not have ordered from them, but 12 hours on my feet with leg spasms was about to send me over the edge. Ten years later I can't get rid of them. Can anyone offer any advise???
More US Pharmacy Aka Rx Pharmacy Aka Pharmacy Corporation Of America Complaints & Reviews
- US Pharmacy - Texas - unsolicited calls 
- US Pharmacy - harassing telemarketing calls 
- US Pharmacy - non stop calls!!! 
- US Pharmacy - Cialis And Viagra - non-stop telemarketing for drug sales - harassing phone calls 
- US Pharmacy / Phentermine - excessive, unsolicited calls even after asking to have my phone# removed from their list 
- US Pharmacy - flex fit back brace
- US Pharmacy - persistent calls selling ed drugs
- US Pharmacy - up to 35 calls a day!
- US Pharmacy - constant harassing phone calls 
- US Pharmacy - unsolicited calls daily