US Periodicals / Customer service
Called to find out about a subscription that i was receiving. Having an issue with a family member made me concerned that this was just another problem with this person. . . Thinking that i would receive a bill after the issues sent to my home.
The man on the phone (Jack, i think) proceeded to interupt me several times to give me an explanation of what, why and who without even looking up my account. I tried to explain to him my concerns and he continued to interupt me. Got to the point he started to raise his voice to me and yelling at me not listening to him. I asked him repeatedly to listen to me and he berated me until he told me to shut up and then he hung up on me. I called back to speak to a manager and he proceeded to berate me again and would not get me to a manager and screamed at me for being obstinate and hung up on me again. Good customer service, i think.
More US Periodicals Complaints & Reviews
- US Periodicals - Subscription Fraud/Verbal Insult 
- US Periodicals - Fraud 
- US Periodicals - Unauthorized Subscription
- US Periodicals - wouldn't refund money
- US Periodicals - Fraud/Phone Solicitation 
- US Periodicals - Subscription 
- US Periodicals - Fake Magazine Subscription
- US Periodicals - receiving unwanted and unordered magazines
- US Periodicals - Globe Magazine (1 yr - 52 issues) never rec'd, 4 payments Total $104.00 pd in full 11/12/2014
- US Periodicals - Continuation Solicitation