US Periodicals / Customer service

Phone: 623-466-5043

Called to find out about a subscription that i was receiving. Having an issue with a family member made me concerned that this was just another problem with this person. . . Thinking that i would receive a bill after the issues sent to my home.
The man on the phone (Jack, i think) proceeded to interupt me several times to give me an explanation of what, why and who without even looking up my account. I tried to explain to him my concerns and he continued to interupt me. Got to the point he started to raise his voice to me and yelling at me not listening to him. I asked him repeatedly to listen to me and he berated me until he told me to shut up and then he hung up on me. I called back to speak to a manager and he proceeded to berate me again and would not get me to a manager and screamed at me for being obstinate and hung up on me again. Good customer service, i think.

Ja
May 18, 2015

Comments

• Ka
      8th of May, 2009
    US Periodicals - paid money, no magazines
    national enquirer
    California

us periodicals took an order over the phone from me for 3 years subscription for the national enquirer. they took 161.46 out of my bank account and did not process the order with the enquirer.