US Periodicals / Continuation Solicitation
This company continues to send renewal notices to my former spouse, Karen L. Marshall, for National Enquirer. The subscription expired approximately 10 years ago, and, on numerous occasions, I have requested they remove Karen from their mailing list.
Karen passed away on March 14, 2014. However, US Periodicals continues to mail renewal notices. In addition, they are mailing the notices to my new mailing address, an address in which Karen unfortunately never had the opportunity to reside.
I am appealing to you and to US Periodicals to remove Karen name and address from the mailing list.
Douglas R. Marshall
More US Periodicals Complaints & Reviews
- US Periodicals - Subscription Fraud/Verbal Insult 
- US Periodicals - Fraud 
- US Periodicals - Unauthorized Subscription
- US Periodicals - wouldn't refund money
- US Periodicals - Fraud/Phone Solicitation 
- US Periodicals - Subscription 
- US Periodicals - Fake Magazine Subscription
- US Periodicals - receiving unwanted and unordered magazines
- US Periodicals - Globe Magazine (1 yr - 52 issues) never rec'd, 4 payments Total $104.00 pd in full 11/12/2014
- US Periodicals - MAGAZINE RENEWAL