us Patriot card / unauthorized debit

VA, United States Review updated:
this company charged my account without authorization. Liberty fun pass did the same thing. Everyone use your resources to expose these crooks and bring them to justice possibly in the form of a class action suit.

Shay dennis
[protected]

Comments

Sh
  6th of May, 2008
My name is Shay Dennis. I first want to retract the initial statement I made that about the U.S. Patriot organization for calling them crooks. I will say that the president heard my concerns and we agreed that it was a clear misunderstanding. The dialogue we exchanged and the clear purpose of the organization make them an upstanding foundation. I urge anyone that feels they were misunderstood regarding this program to contact Mr. Higgins before resorting to this site to complain. He clearly is a man of integrity. He can be reached for questions regarding your concerns.

Shay Dennis
804-714-4997
Ja
  16th of Jun, 2008
NOTE TO SHAY DENNIS: Personally, I think you are being naive. What did you expect him to say? Of course he sounds like he's got integrity on the phone; he has a business to maintain.

There's something very wrong and deceitful with this company and the Liberty Fun Pass people.
De
  2nd of Aug, 2009
i just got the same charge and i never even signed up for it i got the cards but i thought it was just like when you get credit cards and you had to call in to use it so ya i dont know how this company got my credit card info or how they got my address but there is deffenetly something wrong with both of these companys and there needs to be something done
De
  2nd of Aug, 2009
1-860-457-8552
St
  3rd of Aug, 2009
They scammed me too. I first signed up for an offer which charged under $3 just for shipping and next thing you know there are seven individual charges for either $1.95 or $1.97 for a total of $13.73. I didn't authorize these small individual charges, so it's a scam no matter how you look at it.