US Passport Agency / passport expedited, still not received!
I applied for my passport on June 25 and they told me I would receive it in 2 weeks since I expedited it and paid for overnight express mail. I am supposed to leave on Tuesday July 17th to Italy and they told me it is still processing and there is nothing they can do it is up to the agency to get it to me by then although they are aware that I have tickets to leave on the 17th.
On the phone they tell me it could take up to 4 weeks or more for expedited service when the website clearly states "2-3 weeks"! This is false advertisement and is totally unacceptable and along with that there is 45 minute wait times to speak to so-called customer service representatives who all seem to have an attitude problem and do little to help you! The best they could do is send and e-mail to the agency stating that I need to leave on a certain date. This e-mail is probably ignored anyways since I've emailed them also and never received a response. Also apparently their phone system is rigged because many times I have to call several times to even get the option to be placed on hold to speak to a CSR, most of the times it says your call cannot be completed because all CSR's are busy and then disconnects your call. For 2 days straight I called and was told after waiting 50 minutes on hold both times that their systems are down and they would not be able to do passport lookups.
The US Passport Agency is a perfect example of BAD BUSINESS. False claims, unacceptable practices.
More US Passport Agency Complaints & Reviews
- US Passport Agency - fake promises, no passport received! 
- US Passport Agency - missed trip due to length of passport processing 
- US Passport Agency - tips when calling! 
- US Passport Agency - birth certificate not enough proof of us citizenship 
- US Passport Agency - passport not here in time! 
- U.S Passports & International Travel - a worthless system. to many people, all unqualified.
- U.S Passports & International Travel - renewal of passport
- US Passport Agency - non receipt of us passport even after lapse of whole 6 months
- US Passport Agency - new passport 
- US Passport Agency - disabled daughter denied passport