US Passport Agency / missed trip due to length of passport processing
I applied for a us passport on feb.15,2007 for a trip where i was to become engaged to my finance in cancun on may 15,2007 .at the time of applying i was told it would arrive in 6 to 8 weeks. Needless to say it has been almost 4 months i have not received it yet.
After literal hours of trying to get through to this agency within the 2 week travel guideline they have before they will honor your call i talked with them every day up until the day i was to leave, lot of empty promises and lies that my passport would be expedited. No passport 2500 dollars in lost trip money as well as wasted vacation time and still no passport today 06/04/07. There has to be a way to help the citizens that as i have been charged for this service and have lost money and as well have been so frustrated to the point of risking health issues. We need our passports! Someone please help!!!
More US Passport Agency Complaints & Reviews
- US Passport Agency - fake promises, no passport received! 
- US Passport Agency - passport expedited, still not received! 
- US Passport Agency - tips when calling! 
- US Passport Agency - birth certificate not enough proof of us citizenship 
- US Passport Agency - passport not here in time! 
- U.S Passports & International Travel - a worthless system. to many people, all unqualified.
- U.S Passports & International Travel - renewal of passport
- US Passport Agency - non receipt of us passport even after lapse of whole 6 months
- US Passport Agency - new passport 
- US Passport Agency - disabled daughter denied passport