U.S. Online America Group LLC / LIES LIES

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Told they have refundable guarantee for two weeks after joining program, canceled right away. Several times, now they are sending e-mails saying I owe the hosting fees. Canceled credit card to avoid the theft. This company is a scam.

Comments

Su
  5th of Jan, 2009
I agree with the complaint and hope to save anyone from the huge mistake I made trying to supplement my income during these tough times. I bought their web page and then paid for additional advertising. Seven months later I have earned ZERO. I did the additional advertising they told me to do in online classifieds, business cards etc., and still nothing. I filled a complaint with the BBB of Arizona and they won't do anything either. I am so tired of these slick people taking advantage of regular people trying to make ends meet. When is enough enough? So spare yourself the pain and don't get involved with this company, it is a complete scam!
Re
  27th of Apr, 2009
How do we find out more about them and unearth them from their snake holes. I really want to bring them down and get my money back. I'm seriously in the mood for revenge.

I can't even access the stupid Agreement thing I signed. So I can't even give that to a lawyer to see if he or she can do anything about it.
Sa
  17th of Jun, 2010
F, this is the second time I've been scammed. I thought their site looked fishy: red flags-ugly, tacky colors that don't match or have an overall theme, screams cut and paste fraud, "circles" or links in the page that go to the same/similar pages over and over, the same phone number/numbers repeated over and over, and last but not least, the promotion on the dish network page that had the fine print with the offer that ended a week ago, f!