Us Navy Retired / Unauthorized charges

Department of Justice
Washington, DC

Attorney General Michael B. Mukasey

Sir:

I am writing this requesting your assistance with resolving this matter. I have tried to resolve this issue
with the Navy Credit Union and CIC Triple Advanta. I have not received any resolution and still receive the charges to my NFCU account. Changing my NFCU banking account would be extremely difficult since it would require major paper work to change my Navy Retirement and VA disablity direct deposit

This email references Complaints on "CIC Triple Advanta"

CIC Triple Advanta is making Unauthorized charges on my bank account and will not stop.

CIC Triple Advanta
11400 Washington Plaza W.
Reston, Virginia

I have tried with numberious emails and phone calls ti CIC Triple Advanta to cancel their charges made to my bank account. These charges were never authorized by me and continue to be deducted from my account.

My latest letter to CIC Triple Advanta was to inform them that I have contacted the Maryland State Board of Consumers Affairs to seek their legal assistance.

I never authorized these charges and you continue to deduct from my NAVY Pay in the Navy Federal Credit Union.

I Requested CIC Triple Advanta reply to me in writing within five working days from 05/20/2008 the date of the last email. Their letter must state that this charge has been stopped.

I notified them that if I did not receive their answer in this allotted time, this letter goes to the US Attourney Generals office in Washington, DC. for their assistance.

William Spencer