US Mortgage / Confidential Papers

1 out of businessAll over, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: out of business

I live in Ohio and rented my house to their "Senior Loan Officer". Received a phone call my neighbors after only 4 mos that a U-haul was there. Called tenant who said was transferred to FL, would move following weekend. I showed up at designated time to empty, unlocked home. Found US Morgage Lead sheets, Online Payoff Demand Statements, Credit Reports, Credit Score, Mortgage Papers etc.., left in basement dating back to 2005. Middle of the week found the same blowing in the alley. Have collected and saved. Florida residents I have important documents that belong to alot of people. These papers have social security numbers, addresses, telephone numbers, bank and retail account numbers, along with your mortgage information. Called US Mortgage, out of business. Was advised by gentleman on line that my tenant took job with new mortgage company. How do I report him and to who. Thank you for your help. You can e-mail me at robinoh614@live.com.

Ro

Comments

Le
  3rd of Nov, 2009
US Mortgage - FAKE LOAN MOD COMPANY
US MORTGAGE

I am a National Credit Counselor-and these people are ripping people off-they never get a loan mod done! IT IS 100% Illegal to charge upfront for a Loan mod!