US Mattress / Bad Service. Not Reliable

Do not order from these people! Their site is misleading and they do not deliver on what they say. I tried calling to resolve the issue and was kept in the "eternal phone loop". It was horrible and now I am out 17% because I canceled my order. NEVER order from these people.

Comments

• Ll
      19th of Feb, 2011

WARNING: Do not buy from these people. We purchased a King Sealy Posturepedic 60th Anniversary Edition for $1169.00 on Dec 28, 2010. After using this mattress for only a few nights we realized that it too has serious problems with body cavities. After a phone call to their sales dept we were told that this is a normal condition and not to worry. This IS NOT NORMAL, we are in our late 60's and this is the first time in all our lives we have had these problems with a mattress, such as back pains after sleeping on this mattress. After much discussion with the sales person I was told that the only remedy was a less padded model and that the price would be approx $400 less. Since they have a 100 night warranty I thought fine ship it to us, however she said they would not reimburse us the difference in cost. WTF?? PLEASE USE OUR BAD EXPERIENCE TO YOUR ADVANTAGE, STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

20th of Feb, 2011

Per Wikipedia:
    US Mattress has among the highest complaints in the industry, as it doesn't really permit refunds. As they rely on 3rd party delivery people, the quality & timeliness of the delivery can vary greatly.
    Also: http://www.dldewey.com/bed.htm

18th of Mar, 2011

NEVER NEVER NEVER buy a mattress from a online web site. Go to your local store where you can lay, roll, jump, and sit on the mattress before you buy it.

22nd of Mar, 2011

Just found this site looks like a list of complaints from all over the web about U-S Mattress.

26th of Mar, 2011

Above link is wrong it should be: