US Marble &Granite / armik shahinian

1 North Hollywood, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 818 765-7454 OR 818 355-3483

I AM ALSO A VICTIM OF ARMIK SHAHANIAN. HE RECEIVED FROM ME A DEPOSIT OF $2250 AND PROMISED TO INSTALL TABLE TOPS, BACKSPLASH AND KITCHEN COUNTERTOPS BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER 2008. WHEN HE DID NOT DELIVER, I REQUESTED A REFUND OF MY MONEY. OF COURSE HE MADE MANY PROMISES TO INSTALL HOWEVER, HE LIED. HE STATED HE MAILED A BANK OF AMERICA CASHIER'S CHECK ON FRIDAY. NO CHECK, NO CONTACT. I SPOKE TO RIGO ROMERO AT PACIFIC SHORE STONES WHERE I SIGNED THE CONTRACT. ARMIK CLAIMED TO BE EMPLOYED THERE AND IS AN OWNER OF THE COMPANY. . I SPOKE WITH THE FABRICATOR, GENARDO AND HE SAID ARMIK IS A LIAR.ARMIK IS A DECEITFUL PERSON AND HIS FRAUDULENT ACTIONS MUST BE STOPPED. ACCORDING TO MR. GENARO, THE FABRICATOR, THE ADDRESS ON THE INVOICE IS HIS PLACE OF BUSINESS, HOWEVER ARMIK CLAIMS TO BE THE OWNER/OPERATOR AT 12300 BRADFORD #14, SUN VALLEY, THE ADDRESS ON THE INVOICE. HE STATED ARMIK IS USING HIS ADDRESS WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION.

Comments

Ar
  26th of Dec, 2008

Armik Shahinian is NOT a LIAR or a THIEF.

I apologize for being 2 days late on your job, but do not call me liar or thief.
ANNA TO CALL SOMEONE THIEF OR LIAR, IS A VERY STRONG ACCUSATION. You are Reporting a false statement. I DID NOT STEAL FROM YOU NOR DID I LIE TO YOU. BECAUSE I WAS TWO DAYS LATE, YOU ARE ACUSING ME OF BEING A THIEF AND LIAR.
YOUR JOB IS DONE TO YOUR SATISFACTION, So INSTEAD OF Being THANKFUL, YOU ARE BEING MEAN AND SPITEFUL.

Your job was completed to your satisfaction, the first time.

Armik Shahinian