US LOAN MOD CENTER / DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE!

1 Orange, CA, United States Review updated:

US LOAN MOD CENTER is a joke. The website is mis leading and is fake. IN HOUSE ATTORNEYS? ha! How about none at all! ONLY ONE negotiator... I believe. ONE LICENSED RE agent. Again a joke.

Like everyone else, trusted a BS LOAN Consultatn with processing and negotiation my mortgage. SCAM ARTIST OF THE YEAR. I hope the ATTORNEY GENERAL shuts them down.

Comments

Rd
  17th of Jul, 2009

I am broker and sent one file to process - you know test their services. flew into town and visit their office and there was only one negotiator, two processors, and no Attorney. This company claim to be DRE approved yet under the list of advanced agreement of DRE does not list ONE employee that actually works in their office. They have the WORST customer service. The company accepts upfront fees which is illegal. They are not under radar because of the back end process attorney model. I hope word gets out that US LOAN MOD CENTER REVIEW is hands DOWN not trustworthy and not in compliance. I was very upset and refuse to do additional busienss with STEVEN TRAN at US LOAN MOD CENTER.

Oh Maria Chacon, the Negotiator for US LOAN MOD CENTER- Licensed DRE?? where? I don't even think that is her real name. They are former loan officers trying to mislead homeowners again!

Po
  28th of Oct, 2010

I totally DISAGREE with the comment noted above. Maria Chacon and Steven Tran worked diligently on our file for almost a year and they were able to get our lender to agree to a modification on our behalf. The utmost professionalism from both of them including one other employee, Morea. Their hard work helped us to keep our home. I am recommending their services to all of our friends and family. Thanks again Maria!