US Loan Auditors / state of california filed a restraining order injunction

1 2882 prospect park dr, Rancho Cordova, CA, United States Review updated:

This company is still advertizing with web sites. Word is they are looking in other states to do the same illegal actions... Company is also not allowing employees to quit and collect unemployment... At the same time, they are not letting them come to work...

It shows that they are simply milking the employees as they have the consumers...
It's been confirmed that they have no legal right to do business in california. They have a restraining order from the attorney general (Governor pro tem) to cease business operations.

Any past empoyees are encouraged to contact me...

Comments

• Dd
      18th of Nov, 2010

How does a previous employee contact you?

• Si

??

• Cs
      19th of Nov, 2010

Where did you get the info about the restraining order from the A.G. to cease business operations?

• Cs
      19th of Nov, 2010

I have a small claims lawsuit against USLA and James Donald Sandison - #148812 (State Bar Of Ca Lic.)
    and I won a judgment for $7500.00. They never showed up. I would appreciate any information.

• Ne
      22nd of Nov, 2010

I need some one help me. I have been working with themfor the last 3 mo, but i can't get no one to return my call now after i paid them. I called 6 numbers with on return calls yet.

• Bi
      30th of Nov, 2010

they have my loan documents and can't get a hold of anyone on the phone.

• Bi
      30th of Nov, 2010

please help!

• Da
      11th of Dec, 2010

Here are there new companies:

David Hood is running this scam shop. He was one of the branch managers at USLA.

Registrant:

Sacramento, California 95815

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
    Domain Name: UNITEDPROAUDIT.COM

Technical Contact:
    Hood, David [protected]@gmail.com
    (916) 548-8225 Fax -- (888) 284-6613

__________________________
    The other new scam shop is:

This is Nick Lucia and Jarrod Lamar. Both of these characters have shady background. They open shop in Michigan, since I think that is where Jarrod moved to.

Michigan Address:
    12900 Hall Road
    Sterling Heights, MI 48313

and "other" scam shop:

Sacramento Address:
    10301 Placer Lane, Ste. 200
    Sacramento, CA 95827

Somebody CALL KURTIS...we need to stop them too before other fall victim!! Kurtis save us again!

• Vi
      16th of Dec, 2010

I am a victim of US LA. What I'd like to know is what to do next. I am now facing foreclosure if I can't come up w/ $15, 000+ to pay the back mortgage I owe. Is anyone able to prosecute these people and put them in jail. I'm happy to testify. Who do I report them to? Thanks

Victoria

• Cb
      13th of Jan, 2011

is there a restraining order on the " new" company nationwide loan auditors?

15th of Jan, 2011

Why should we contact you? You are?

• 2n
      7th of Mar, 2011

I worked in this office and know that USLA screwed a TON of people over. The employees have been left high and dry and no one cares to pay them. The people running that company have NO morals or ethics. Sandison continues to move from one corrrupt scam to the next. Anyone heard of "The We Buy Houses Guys"? He screwed over a ton of people with that scam as well. His "partners" are family friends and they make it a habit of screwing over people as well. In fact, the "family friends" are facing their own personal lawsuits for what else? Not paying their employees!!! I'm sure they will hide behind bankruptcy as well while their employees struggle to pay bills. All of them need to face criminal charges and I can PROMISE you that if I can help put any of them away, I will.

• So
      29th of Jun, 2013

They've kind of spread out onto other scams, but 4-5 of them are now running the companies X-TremeBiz and Creatine Marketing, still in Sacramento. They're getting outed over at http://creatinemarketingshady.blogspot.com

• Ca
      13th of Oct, 2017

Would this be the same Jarrod Lamar who is currently living in Farmington, Utah. Also has residences listed in CA and Michigan? My husband and so feel like we barely just escaped from him scamming us. He wanted to be a partner in our new wellness clinic and have 50% ownership for putting up the start up money. He ended up putting us in a bad situation already bc he never pulled through, excuse after stupid and convenient excuse and 8 weeks later without any money. We had a friend loan us some money upfront temporarily for the wknd.to pay for our negotiated rent, just so we could get in and get cleaning and stocking and Jarrod said we would have a check by Monday to pay him back. We still haven't see any money and now are stuck owing our friend a great amount of money...jarrod promised us huge things and talked big and keeps being shady with us. We finally came to our senses and told him we wanted no partnership and would be doing this ourselves. It was weird and my husband had to beg me to sit down with he guy before I even knew him I just didn't catch a good vibe from him. Then I looked online and saw all of this. He is very secretive and Private like he's hiding money he doesn't have. We dodged a bullet. We just barely left a clinic from a con artist scamming us there. Holy hell!!! 😳

• Lo
      3rd of Mar, 2019

I was scammed by Jarrod LaMar of Streamline Capitol too. He was recommended to me by Brandon Sanz in Michigan. I was looking for a hard loan on a home I own...I sent $5000.00 to Jarrod in October 2018. That up front money was to cover cost of title work, appraisal, site visit, and any legal work to do with contracts . Since he was recommended to me by someone I knew very well, who knew Brandon, I thought it would be okay. I was told I'd have the money 2 weeks after the paperwork was completed. After several months and many crazy stories and excuses I figured out I was scammed! Starting January 30th I sent 4 emails requesting the title work, appraisal, and left over money be sent to me. He told me not to be rude and not too speak to him in that fashion. It is now March 3rd, 2019 and I have received nothing. Stay away from Jarrod LaMar ... he's a con artist.