us legal processing department / peter jones and michael ray

United States Review updated:
Phone: 305-396-9594
I received a call at my job from a man who called himself Officer Peter Jones on 11/25/08. He asked me to verify my name and social securtiy number. I refused to give him my ss#. He told me that I had broken the law and I needed to them right away or they are going to take legal action. I asked how he was doing business for and he said Arrowhead Investments. I asked him to send me a letter validating the debt. As soon as I said that he put his supervisor on the phone who is named Peter Jones. Both these men had very strong Indian accents and I highly doubt they are from the country. This man starting telling me the same thing as the first so I told him to mail me a copy of the original documents validating the ebt he said it was against company policy. I told him that I needed arrowhead phone number which he did give but he said that they probably wouldnt speak to me. I told him that I was going to contact these people first then I will get back to him. I didnt want to get into a arguement with this man over the phone because I was at work.

Comments