US GRANTS / free grants

1 Review updated:

I tried to get financial assistance for my education through the internet, and I was directed to the above-mentioned site. I believed that I was filling out a request for a grant and I was informed that I would have to pay a one-time fee of 2.97. But instead of a grant request, I was actually being enrolled in there "exclusive club" and being charged 57.61 per month. Luckily I found out within a couple of days of the first 57.61 being taken out of my account and I called them immediately to cancel my enrollment, but it looks like I'm screwed out of the 57.61. Please help.

More US GRANTS Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Feb 11, 2010
    US GRANTS - unauthorized charge
    N/A
    West Leyden

I was charged $58.19 after I agreed to pay $1.97 for a grant guide. I will be contacting the better business bureau and US grants had better refund my money. I never even received the packet I paid the $1.97 for.

• Sy
      Jun 11, 2010

did not request for money to be taken off my card so please return my money

• Jb
      Nov 07, 2010
    US GRANTS - unauthorized credit card deduction
    Joyce M. Baker
    P.O. BOX. 966
    Portola
    California

I HAVE A CANCELATION #797253 IN WHICH THEY SAID THEY WOULD ONLY REFUND ME $35.00 OF THE $41.95 THEY CHARGED MY CARD. I WAS TOLD TO SEND MY COMPLAINT TO YOU IF I WANTED A FULL REFUND TO MY CARD.

SINCERELY,
    JOYCE M. BAKER

• Ba
      Nov 07, 2010

I feel for you I really do, but you should be grateful you got any money refunded. Many people never do, as has happened to me. I had to learn the hard way. Be grateful for what you did get.

Mar 08, 2011
    US GRANTS - fraud
    cc billeau
    Little Rock
    Arkansas
    ccbillaeu.com

the company listed above plucked 69.37 out of my checking account for a supposed free grant book from usgrants.com. i filed a dispute with my bank and then tried to contact them to no avail. be aware of lengthy emails promising free grant money or services that are government oriented.