US Goldline / Fraud and scam!

OH, United States Review updated:
3.35
I got a phone call from a lady that offered me to a credit card and I would have a 2500 dollar limit. I don't know how she even got my phone. When she called she knew all my info my birthdate, ssn, and my address. The way that she was talking on the phone sounded like it was a good plan for me so I gave her all my banking info. I tried to go to the website she gave me and the complaint board popped up. Thats when I tried to call and they said that they were currently closed. So the next day I had to go close out my banking account and open a new so that they would not have the chance of getting any of my money. My bank also said that now that they know the reason why I closed my account they would make sure that no money would be taken from my account. I suggest that if they haven't taken any money yet to close your account so they don't have a chance to.

Comments

Al
  7th of Apr, 2008
Thank you all very much!! Im a college student that thought I found a gold mine...again thank you!
Li
  28th of May, 2008

US Goldline - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT
US GOLDLINE
Lufkin
Texas
Phone: 936-635-5822
www.usgoldline.com

THIS COMPANY REPRESENTED ITSELF AS AN UNSECURED CREDIT CARD OFFER. I WAS NEVER TOLD THAT THE CREDIT CARD WAS FOR ONLINE SHOPPING WITHIN THEIR CATALOG.

IT TOOK ME 4 DAYS TO GET AN ANSWER AT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER IN ORDER TO CANCEL AUTHORIZATION OF CHECKING ACCOUNT DEDUCTION FOR ACTIVATION FEES IN THE AMOUNT OF $250.00.
Li
  3rd of Jun, 2008

US Goldline - US Goldline Personnel
US Goldline
Texas
www.usgoldline.com

After cancelling my order to receive the US Goldline credit card offer, I received an e-mail response from a US Goldline Complaints Board employee telling me that I'm DUMB!!!

Very professional folks here...
Ja
  27th of Jun, 2008
As many people that been taking advantage of from this co. they should be made to pay all back and for lying to the cosumer 10 times of the money they took out their checking acc. Maybe they might think before they lie to the next person it has to be a stoping point some were. But as long as there are theives people that take advantage of some one they sould never be able to do biss in the us. I may not get my money back but i hope this co is forecd to pay back every penney they have ripped off.
Tr
  12th of Nov, 2008

US Goldline - Cancel account

I also got caught up in the scam. I was called by a lady that was a little older and she really made it sound all good but, did not explain that they would still be taking money out of my account to buy items instead of using my credit. I have asked for my money back and have filled out all the paperwork but they keep refusing to contact me and give me my money back. I will keep at them until I receive my money.
Ni
  20th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
this company is a big rip off take ur money but give u back in voucher that is ###
Bi
  13th of Mar, 2009

US Goldline - never recieved items paid for...i want my stuff or my $$$
US Goldline
Missouri
Phone: not working

i have ordered and sent money order...which has been cashed...i have no product...i want what i ordered or my money all back...cynthia
Je
  5th of May, 2010
I have been purchasing gold for many years. I think it is horrible when I hear stories about people who have been ripped off and given the run around for their orders. I have been using RegalGoldCoins.com and they always have the best prices, great customer service, and fast delivery. I have always felt like a valued customer and have built a relationship with my rep. I will continue to use them and I recommend all of you to look into them too.
Do
  20th of Oct, 2010
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I am sorry to hear that you were scammed by Goldline or almost scammed by Goldline. I have been purchasing precious metals for over 10 years and I have been scammed too. Since then, I have also done a lot of research on gold investment companies and found a few that have integrity, knowledge, and competitive prices. Before purchasing gold, make sure to do a lot of research and check out Lear and Regal Assets. I have found them to have great prices and customer service.
Ja
  8th of Jan, 2013
There are good and bad companies out there. I don't know much about Goldline but I will keep your warning in mind when talking with friends. It seams when ever there is money involved there are always dirt bags out there that are willing to take advantage of people. Like I said I don't know anything about Goldline so I will not place judgement on them. Instead I will heed your warning and use caution if dealing with them.

I agree with Donald in regards to Regal Assets. I learned about Regal Assets after visiting a dot com site called irasgold that happens to be owned and operated by a married couple (or so they say) I don't have any reason not to believe them. I left a feedback on one of the articles I on their site in an attempt to contact the couple. I am lucky I did because they are totally cool. They offered me a much better deal then if I had just called the 1-800 number or gone straight to the Regal Assets company.

I don't know of anyone or any other site that offers money back on your gold and silver purchase. The prices Regal Assets offers on precious metals is extremely competitive so I was shocked when they offered me an even better deal. Keep in mind they do not advertise this special deal it is shared only with those that contact them directly. You will not find anything on their site that talks about the discount. Leave a comment on their site and tell them Jackie sent you. Not sure it will help but its worth a try. Of course I had to wait a while for a check to show up in my mailbox but it was kinda cool to get paid money back for investing in precious metals.

Either way I feel Regal Assets is among one of few respectable companies you can work with and if you are not interested in the discount you could just go straight to the Regal Assets site. That is if Goldline hasn't scared you away from investing altogether. Just remember once you make direct contact with Regal Assets you can no longer qualify for the discount offered by irasgold (my buddy learned this the hard way) apparently the contact must start from the irasgold website. There might be others that offer this discount so take a look around if you want. I wasn't able to find one but it does not mean you won't have better luck then me . You could also try out Leer. I don't know anything about them but since Donald mentioned Leer and Regal Assets in the same breath, I would guess he must have put some time into researching the two companies. Good luck, be smart and invest wisely.