US Goldline Credit / Scam and cheating!

1 10500 Ulmerton Rd Suite 726-306Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-383-2282

This company is a scam. I called to cancel my account, but they still took the money out my account. Not only that I contacted the BBB and the information they give me, is not the same information that they company gives out. They informed me that they only had one number to their company, which is not true, I found about 3 so far. The address that the BBB has, is not the same address in which they have given me. Please stay away from them!

Comments

• Jt
      6th of Feb, 2008

Thanks for the information... I called today to cancel my account, because I figured that if they did it to you, they are going to do it to anyone else... So, now I'm just crossing my fingers hoping that they did not take the money out of my account... They also have the worst customer service in the world... Very unprofessional.

• Ra
      15th of Feb, 2008

This company has called me several time this week and each time I have told them I do not want there card which is not a credit card but a store card and although it might help your credit you can only purchase products from their company. I have received at least 10 calls from this company in less than 5 days and I have filed a complaint with the BBB I also put a block on my checking account against this company so they would not try to start an account . All the agents are rude and I hope to resolve this issue soon.

• Sh
      29th of Feb, 2008

That's very much from your comments, this company also have called me 5 to 10 day in 2 days. Stating they receive my information from by creditors. And, they want to help build my credit scores. They immediately start asking from my information, but I just didn't feel comfortable in speaking with them. They was talking to fast about nothing, so I askes them about their company. They immediately they gave them their website address and hung up. After, asking question I haven't received any more calls. I, will review my account daily to make sure they just didn't take my information from my others accounts. Thanks for your heads up.

9th of Mar, 2008

They took my money and did nothing else afta that THEY SUCK

10th of Mar, 2008

tengan mucho cuidado conesta compania solamente me estafo y lo de latargeta espuro cuento te toman el dinero de tu cuenta y nunca mas lo vuelves amirar como desimos en mipais mucho ojo

• He
      13th of Mar, 2008

Thank God. They keep on calling. I just tried to check online what US goldline is and baam...[redacted]s! Tried to get someone to give me credit card coz i have bad credit but this people are heartless criminals!!!

• Ju
      14th of Mar, 2008

today dis company called me for a card and what they told me mde me feel very happy that i would b able 2 recieve a card with that limit on it. with my credit score i thought that was a blessing but only 2 find out these people r full of chit. i looked up there web site only 2 find out it was scam. pls stay away this not a real card service it sounds good but it's not

• Mi
      19th of Mar, 2008

I was told that this was a credit card so i give my info. then when i got the card i found out that it was a internet card only so i called and canceled the card they took my money from my account even after i canceled then they in asked for a refund they said send me a written statement why i wanted the card canceled so i did so then they sent me a letter stating that i needed to send my bank infro.and a another letter why. they wanted proof that they took my money. I did not authorise for them to take my money i told them that they stole my money. How would they like it if i stole from them not very well now would they. They had no comment.it was like HECK getting my money back but i got it THANK GOD.

• Po
      21st of Mar, 2008

ya, I have same situation. who can tell me, do they still take money from my account if I cancel this card?? I real don't like this company

• Mi
      26th of Mar, 2008

I would like to comment on the same thing. I think i have been scammed as well! They called me and told me that this was a credit card, and they told me the name of the company was USA GOLDLINE. When i finally got the number and called they said it was US GOLDLINE. And I went to the site...www.usgoldline.com and its not even a Visa or Mastercard. It looks like a storecard!!! They took 125 out of my account last week, and i have it set up for them to take the same amount out of my check this week. But i am on the phone with them now and I am trying to get some information. Hopefully if i hear bad news, i can call my bank and have them stop any money from being pulled out of my account because its a set up!!!

• Cr
      28th of Mar, 2008

US Goldline contacted me yesterday afternoon. When I asked them what is this in refernce to? The woman said for approval of my credit line. I told her I did not apply for any credit line. She then immediately hang up the phone. Right there and then I can tell that they are not a reputable company. So I called again, I spoke with the same woman and told her she just hung up on me. I immediately told her I am not interested and she needed to remove my name from their list. She told me that maybe I want to build my credit. My response was " What I wanted to do with my credit is none of her/their business. " I was firm with her with my request of removing my name from their list. Hopefully I wont hear from them anymore.

• Tp
      31st of Mar, 2008

I recieved a call this evening. I missed the call so I called back. I asked them what it was refrerred to and the young man told me that was refrerred to them to re-establish my credit. He then asked me if I had a major credit card and a valid checking and savings account. I said yeah. Then I asked him how would this company help me re-establish my credit. He then told me they would issue me a line of creidt. I said, what kind of credit? A creidt card, through a catalogue or reetail store credit card? All he could tell me was that I needed to give my banking information to see what I would qualify for. I told him I was not giving him anything because he could not even tell me how their company was going to help me. DO NOT FALL FOR IT!!! THEY ARE OUT TO GET THOSE OF US WHO ARE REALLY TRYING TO MAKE IT!!!

• Ki
      4th of Apr, 2008

I also was told this was a credit card not a catalog card.after our conversation I checked out the website and tried to cancel, after finding out it was just for what they offered, then was unable to cancel they said first it was cancelled, then said they didn't show in the computer me saying to cancel and it was too late an I still haven't been able to get my money back.

• Gl
      5th of Apr, 2008

I recieved a phone call from a man stating that had a line credit to qualtify me for. I then asked him where did he get my name he said from a company that i had applied for credit. He asked for my bank information i told him that i didnt feel comfortable with giving out that kind of imformation. I am glad that i didnt usgoldline is scam fraud there should be something did about this awful company. preying on people with credit problem.

7th of Apr, 2008

I was put in the same situation as most of you all. And I had received two bank notices about non sufficient funds in my account because they were trying to get my money. I just called them just now and very firmly told the man my situation and he immediately cancelled my account making sure that there would be no more attempts at taking my money from me. If it does happen, he gave me his name and ID number to call back and he will be held accountable for anything that does happen to my account.

12th of Apr, 2008

SCAM IF YOU GO TO THIER WEB SITE YOU CAN NOT CLIK ON NOTHING ie TOOLS, CASH OR NOTHING JUST THE SIGH IN BLOCK ? TRY IT AND YOU WILL SEE WWW.USGOLDLINE.COM

• Na
      14th of Apr, 2008

Not only did I receive 22 phone calls from these people and i mean one ever 4 or so minutes. But I was not the person they were trying to call. I was receiving these phone calls on my brand new prepaid cell phone and they were asking for my roommate Laura who never heard of these people and I hadnt even had a chance to give my room mate my new cell number??? Then my roomante receives a notice that her account was over drawn and they took $250.00 out of her account and she never gave her personal information to anyone for a credit card of any kind. How does this happen?? These people should be in prison

15th of Apr, 2008

THEY TOOK $250.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY APPROVAL. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LYERS AND SCAMS. DONT BELEIVE THEM THEY JUST WANT YOUR MONEY!

• Me
      16th of Apr, 2008

They just called me and tried to get my checking acct info without even telling me any specs on the card. Thank God that drew up a red flag and I looked up the website and it is a crock. They don't even let you click on anything. If it were a reputable company they would want you to see what they sell so you would want credit with them. Pretty much back to basics, if you didn't apply or contact the company for services, NEVER GIVE THEM PERSONAL INFO.

• Za
      17th of Apr, 2008

Good thing i looked into this they called me and really didn't give me much info about the buessiness other than it would help improve my credit. But i was like what why would you need my bank account to improve my credit. Im so glad i would never give my account info over the net. And noone else should either. And to top things off when i told the lady no way in heck am i giveing her info she got cocky and still tried to talk me into it. There has got to be a way to put a stop to this. Contact the attorny general's office or something.