Us Gold Line / Unauthorized account charges!

1 3665 East Bay Dr. Suite 20424Largo, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-602-8746

Everything they try to convince you of is to good to be true. When I contacted them wondering where my credit card was (7-10 days)?? They responded 2-3 weeks around the 03-17 or 03-18 except there were two legal holidays that may interfere with that stated delivery date! I was informed St. Patrics Day and Good Friday! I always thought St. Patrics Day everyone worked then went to the festival to drink green beer!! I looked on my calender and Good Friday is on the 03-21. That should not interfere with mail prior to that date!! Like I said they are to convincing (In Their Own Mind)!!

Va

Comments

Ch
  26th of Mar, 2008

I got the call and after the entire conversation, yes I was stupid and gave my info, I tried to cancel the entire thing and Angel Right (her name she gave me) hung up. After trying to call back the number I was given a recording came on and indicated that they were currently closed. However, the time given they should have been open. Can someone give me the name that appeared on their bank statement?? Did anyone try a "stop-pay" and if so did it work??

Le
  11th of Apr, 2008

I worked for the company. They prey on the moment. I mean they talk so fast and mae it sound so good that you believe it will help your credit. What a joke...I lost interest and felt guilty once I realized what we were really doing. I could write an article about them. First and last job for me like that. It lasted about eight weeks and the pay was horrible. The only way I know to stop it is to close the account. They say you can call and cancel 72 hours prior to the debit date. I don't believe that. Very bad experience...truly a scam.

Av
  17th of Apr, 2008

This company is truly a fraud.A rep contacted me yesterday i told her i was not interested she hung up on me. She called again today not interested in the credit card i told her again she says its not a credit card. Long story short it resulted in an arguement between me and her. She continued to call my phone after i hung up on her. Atleast 4 times she called back she stated in the last call that she has my address and other information in a threatning manner. So be careful who you give your information to because there are voltures out there and us gold line is truly one of them.