Us Gold Line / Took money out of my account

1 10500 Ulmorton Road Suite 726-306Largo, FL, United States Review updated:

This company stole from me they took money out of my account after i told them no. It was my fault for being stupid and providing them with my info i would like. To start a civil suit against them and i will. If you would like to join the suit then please contact me. I am out 420.95 because they took the money anyway. After i told them no and will not pay for my overdraft fees.they need to be stopped and made to pay for these thefts.

Va

Comments

• Li
      19th of Feb, 2008

The same thing happened to me, on the first of this month they tried to take $250 out of my account which didn't go through but the overdarft fee did. And now on the 15th they have taken out $249 and when I called to tell them that I want the money put back into my account they tried to talk their way out of it and say that I have a credit card which I have never seen.

• Bk
      28th of Feb, 2008

They just called me and tried to get me to give them my checking and savings account info so that they could help me reestablish my credit. When I told them that I didn't have a checking account they said that I needed to call them immediately when I establish an account.

28th of Feb, 2008

I recieved a call from them to start establishing my credit. At the time I thought it was a good idea...but i was kinda hesitant about it. So i signed up for it and today I googled us gold line and saw these complaints. I acted immediately and cancelled my account.

• Fe
      9th of Apr, 2008

I met the same situation, I think it is good way to protect our own benefit to start a law suit to against them. They are evil and thefts. I will call my bank to stop their vicious charges. The credit card they promise is never show up! Please feel free to contact with me about any work can help on this.

• Me
      25th of Apr, 2008
    Us Gold Line - scam
    us gold line
    Florida
    www.usgoldline.com

These people offer credit cards to buy online & deduct $250.00 from your bank account. Thanks to the internet I was able to catch them & close my account in time.

• Er
      2nd of May, 2008

Oh my God. I was on the phone with one of their sales reps. While I googled them, and I stumbled in this site. I think his name was brandon... Any way, they asked for my checking account info, because they did'nt do credit checks; I was about to give him my info... But I stalled him and read all of your comments. Needless to say I was shocked.

So I stalled him and said that I would have to call him back because my computer was running slow. His reply to me? "Thar's okay sir, I can wait with you. I get paid by the hour". Kind of sinical, don't you think. So I just hung up on him. That was about 5 minutes ago.
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
    IT'S A SCAM!!!

• Ta
      5th of May, 2008

These people have no respect for you. I have been contacted by these people for three days they have called me more than 9 times. I've asked to be put on the do not call list and their still calling. Alone this morning they have called 3 times and I'm still counting. So I called them and I think his name was brandon answered and I told him to stop with the calling because they are waisting my minutes, he procedded to tell me I was already on the do not call list, and he called me by my last name I was shocked because all I said was that I didn't want to be contacted and he supplied the name. Who ever these people are they have no morals and values, they keep calling you and calling you harrassing you until you give them what they want. I told the gentlemen If I did not stop receiving calls today I was going to lodge a complaint with the better business bureu, he tried to talk his way around that. Beware do not give them any kind of information. I refused upon contact the first time and they are still trying.

• Ka
      27th of May, 2008

This is also happening to my daughter. THey suckered her in being 20 and all. I am working with bank to get her money back and overage charges cleared. I thought I had it taken care of and then today I see they are trying again to draft 250 out of her account. I wish I could go to them in person. There needs to be something seriously done with these people.

• Th
      12th of Jun, 2008

I started getting these calls two days ago and they call at least 6 times a day, saying that they want to help me re-establish my credit. When I asked how they got my information they said typcailly it's because I applied for some type of credit and was declined so the information was then forwarded to them. I know where I applied, but never authrozied the other company to release my information and they surprisngly couldn't tell me who gave them my information. What was really scarry, was that they had a lot of my information, they knew where I banked, where I opened the account, my address and then of course my CELL number. I was promised a line of credit of $2, 500 that I would also cash advance on. When I asked what it was going to cost me, the person replied there was no fee and I was getting ZERO interest... I was like ya right... they said the only fee would be a bi-monthly fee of $5.95. I kept asking questions and she directed me to their web-site which I could not find and found this place instead. So for sure stay away!!!