US Foreclosure Relief / LOAN MODIFICATION

1 1010 W. Chapman Ave., Suite 200Orange, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-714-453-3850

This company was working on my loan modification and now their phone is disconnected (all the numbers). Don't now what to do now. What is going to happen to my house and how can I get my money back.

Comments

• Ti
      23rd of Nov, 2008

They were supposed to do a loan modification for me but they didnt do anything and they kept my money.
    Now the phone numbers to them are all dis-connected and they cant be contacted at all. They are scam artists. How can i get my money back.

• He
      24th of Nov, 2008

US Foreclosure Relief was shut down by the Califiornia Department of Real Estate.

They are now doing business as Pomery & Associates.

• Yv
      25th of Nov, 2008

The US Foreclosure Relief was helping me also with my loan modification and I could not call them (phones were disconnected).

• Da
      26th of Nov, 2008

This company was suppose to do a modification for me and a week ago told me that it would not work, and they led me on for over two months stating that they guaranteed that it would be ok and that I would not lose my house . They even took a payment of 350 dollars on the day that they called and said that they couldnt help me, They owe me 900 dollars and told me that it could be six to eight weeks before I get it, .Please dont ever let your selves get involved with this company they make promises that they dont keep.

27th of Nov, 2008

The company is a scam they have moved to 2125 East Katella Avenue, Suite 220, Anaheim, CA 92804. They took alot of money of mine & I still have not got it back. They were at their old location which was 1010 W. Chapman Avenue # 200, Orange CA 92868. They were shut down by the Dept Of Real Estate they moved to new location, enclosed is a list of phone # of idiots in their corporation. Marie Sanchez "Customer Service 1-800-969-0107, Sue Leonard 714-453-3269 Cell# 714-398-7656 Fax: 714-922-8098, Head Of Finance for Refunds Caesar Lopez, Owner of Company George Escolonti. Any people sent money or in dealings make report to FBI @ www.IC3.Gov "The National White Collar Crime Unit". Or call Sgt. Fred Nichols @ Anaheim Police Department Tel 714-765-1951. Also call Dept Of Real Estate California. or file online complaint. also LAPD Real Estate Fraud. This company needs to be shut down NOW...

27th of Nov, 2008

"US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC" The company is a scam they have moved to 2125 East Katella Avenue, Suite 220, Anaheim, CA 92804. They took alot of money of mine & I still have not got it back. They were at their old location which was 1010 W. Chapman Avenue # 200, Orange CA 92868. They were shut down by the Dept Of Real Estate they moved to new location, enclosed is a list of phone # of idiots in their corporation. Marie Sanchez "Customer Service 1-800-969-0107, Sue Leonard 714-453-3269 Cell# 714-398-7656 Fax: 714-922-8098, Head Of Finance for Refunds Caesar Lopez, Owner of Company George Escolonti. Any people sent money or in dealings make report to FBI @ www.IC3.Gov "The National White Collar Crime Unit". Or call Sgt. Fred Nichols @ Anaheim Police Department Tel 714-765-1951. Also call Dept Of Real Estate California. or file online complaint. also LAPD Real Estate Fraud. This company needs to be shut down AGAIN NOW...
    SAVE YOUR HOME CALL YOU MORTGAGE COMPANY NOW THEY WILL MODIFY YOUR LOAN FREE... ALSO IF YOU PAID BY CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD FILE A DISPUTE WITH YOUR BANK FILE ALL ABOVE REPORTS TO FBI ETC & POLICE DEPT SEND COPY ALONG TO CREDIT CARD COMPANY OR YOUR BANK YOU WILL GET A REVERSAL WITHIN 31 DAYS OF FILING IF NOT SOONER...and your money back.

ADDRESS CORRECTION SUITE NUMBER IS 330 NOT 220
    The company is a scam they have moved to 2125 East Katella Avenue, Suite 330, Anaheim, CA 92804. They took alot of money of mine & I still have not got it back. They were at their old location which was 1010 W. Chapman Avenue # 200, Orange CA 92868. They were shut down by the Dept Of Real Estate they moved to new location, enclosed is a list of phone # of idiots in their corporation. Marie Sanchez "Customer Service 1-800-969-0107, Sue Leonard 714-453-3269 Cell# 714-398-7656 Fax: 714-922-8098, Head Of Finance for Refunds Caesar Lopez, Owner of Company George Escolonti. Any people sent money or in dealings make report to FBI @ www.IC3.Gov "The National White Collar Crime Unit". Or call Sgt. Fred Nichols @ Anaheim Police Department Tel 714-765-1951. Also call Dept Of Real Estate California. or file online complaint. also LAPD Real Estate Fraud. This company needs to be shut down NOW...

27th of Nov, 2008

This company is a scam they have moved to 2125 East Katella Avenue, Suite 330, Anaheim, CA 92804. They took alot of money of mine & I still have not got it back. They were at their old location which was 1010 W. Chapman Avenue # 200, Orange CA 92868. They were shut down by the Dept Of Real Estate they moved to new location, enclosed is a list of phone # of idiots in their corporation. Marie Sanchez "Customer Service 1-800-969-0107, Sue Leonard 714-453-3269 Cell# 714-398-7656 Fax: 714-922-8098, Head Of Finance for Refunds Caesar Lopez, Owner of Company George Escolonti. Any people sent money or in dealings make report to FBI @ www.IC3.Gov "The National White Collar Crime Unit". Or call Sgt. Fred Nichols @ Anaheim Police Department Tel 714-765-1951. Also call Dept Of Real Estate California. or file online complaint. also LAPD Real Estate Fraud. This company needs to be shut down NOW...

• Me
      3rd of Dec, 2008

We had been speaking to Sue Leonard, and she was very scattered with her information which threw up a red flag. She wanted us to send her a lot of money to get started. Then a few days went by, which we didn't call her back, and she called and said that her firm has been taken over by a " Law Firm" which is a bonus for me, because having a "Lawyer" work on the modification would greatly benefit us! I got really suspicious, so I did a google search, and found nothing but complaints!!!

• Li
      3rd of Dec, 2008

This company did the same to my father. Us ForeClosure Relief apparently went bankrupt and no longer exsist, the new company that took over is called, H.E. Service Company. The number is 1-800-969-0107. The customer service rep, Angel explained this to me. I explained my father wanted his money back and we are no longer interested in this and would like our money back. He did say he would submit that we want to cancel. We'll see I guess. I hope this info helps. Lisa

• Mg
      16th of Dec, 2008

In June of 2008 I called Us Foreclosure Relief and spoke to a man by the name of Luis Garcia of Foreclosure Counselor, Luis than had me fax all the paper work that Indy Mac would Need to start the loan modification processes, I was in constant communication with Luis via email and phone . When he was not retuning my phone call and emails, I called Us Foreclosure Relief and found out that he was no long with Us Foreclosure Relief and that my paper work was turned over to a lady by the name of Amira Ihmud at aihmud@usfr.us Since June of 2008 I have been working with Us Foreclosure Relief . They have been telling me not to contact Indy Mac Bank or the negation processes with be jeopardized. I have had to call customer service so many time just to get status because this Amira has done nothing, she tells me know “The rep that I spoke with earlier last week did not check the incestor guidelines. It is not Indymacs decision to not modify your loan it is the INVESTOR who will not do it at this time” ? WHY WAS THIS NOT DISCLOSED to me 5 months ago instead of taking my money. On December 16-2008 the Indy Mac bank I just found out on 12-15-2008 that someone pretending to be me or my husband called Indy Mac back on 12-12-08 and asked Indy Mac bank for a payment plan. We did no such thing. I was told by Stephanie operator # 90S in Austin Texas at 1-800-781-7399 with Indy Mac that some one on 12-12-08 saying they where the bower asked for the payment plan. I or my Husband would not begin to ask for this as we do not know what it is. Stephanie stated that they will be getting the audio of the conversation as this is a Federal Offence. Can you help me now so my HOME is not lost? I have called Us Foreclosure Relief to find out why they now will not help me. I get no answer there needs to be a Stiff Penalty when you do this to people we are now on the chopping block if I do not get $5600.00 by December 18th 2008. Can any one help

mg14982003@yahoo.com

All these people need to be inedited for racketeering that is what it is in my eyes

• Cl
      22nd of Jan, 2009

This company is working under another name CALIFORNIA FORECLOSURE SPECIALISTS we have a contract under the same address and phone # we paid $2250.00 in March 2008. $200.00 not refundable and $2050.00 payable to RMB escrow, with the promise of finalize on 30 to 45 days after the papers are received and spoke to a man of Jim Escalante he ask us to not talk with my mortgage company, we need our money back so we call the escrow company and they said CALIFORNIA FORECLOSURE SPECIALIST WITHDRAW THE MONEY.When we try to contact Jim Escalante he is no longer in the company and no one is giving me an answer there is not a manager or owner to complaint about it, if any one can help we will really appreciate it.

25th of Feb, 2009

THEY HAD TOO MANY COMPLAINTS THEY CHANGED THERE NUMBER AND THERE NAME THE NEW NUMBER IS 888-773-2677 AND ASK FOR CESAR

• Rb
      30th of Jul, 2009

Please read the complaint filed by the California Attorney General. Even though many people got ripped off (me included) there are some pretty funny things the investigation discovered, such as the loser Adrian Pomery was found via craigslist...

Best of luck to all of you that lost your hard-earned money. I am working with my bank to recover the $2500 fee we paid to Pomery & Associates, HE Service..or whatever they now call themselves. If it is any consolation, this group of jokers will be out of the loan modification business for some time to come. Hopefully, Pomery's law license will be yanked.

• Ni
      6th of Oct, 2009

We just had a run in. They are located here in Texas in the Dallas area at Keller Springs and Marsh. I will post good address and number when I get it. They supposedly were taking care of a mortgage then all of a sudden the home owner found out the property was being sold this morning at the court house. Luckily they are still at the location so we will see what happens at the end of the day. I'm looking at ways to get these people on the federal radar.