US FORECLOSURE RELIEF INC / SCAM

1 2125 East Katella AvenueAnaheim, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-969-0107

The company is a scam they have moved to 2125 East Katella Avenue, Suite 220, Anaheim, CA 92804. They took alot of money of mine & I still have not got it back. They were at their old location which was 1010 W. Chapman Avenue # 200, Orange CA 92868. They were shut down by the Dept Of Real Estate they moved to new location, enclosed is a list of phone # of idiots in their corporation. Marie Sanchez "Customer Service [protected], Sue Leonard [protected] Cell# [protected] Fax: [protected], Head Of Finance for Refunds Caesar Lopez, Owner of Company George Escolonti. Any people sent money or in dealings make report to FBI @ www.IC3.Gov "The National White Collar Crime Unit". Or call Sgt. Fred Nichols @ Anaheim Police Department Tel [protected]. Also call Dept Of Real Estate California. or file online complaint. also LAPD Real Estate Fraud. This company needs to be shut down NOW...

Jo

Comments

27th of Nov, 2008

Ifyou have been scammed by Us Foreclosure Relief make a report to this link go to complaints also check my other phone numbers posted for them.

• Te
      2nd of Dec, 2008

I did the same paid them 2, 350 dollars by cashiers check and they moved and didn't tell me. The lady over at USFR that I was working with quit and notified me with new phone numbers. So I filed all my complaints with all the departments. I am trying to save my house myself. Worst case senerio I file for bankrupcy.

• Su
      3rd of Dec, 2008

I am in the same situation. I am in communication with a former employee who left because of their dishonesty. He has been helpful and I have gone to the FBI and DRE.

Evidently, they were moving and had a new space picked out. They moved in on a Saturday and that day, the landlord discovered who he was dealing with and terminated their lease. They had to find other digs.

He said that they had so many complaints with the BBB, that they were losing money because of that... serves them right!

The new company is called Pomery & Associates. They claim that the company is an established "generational" law firm, yet when you Google any variation of the name, nothing comes up.

4th of Dec, 2008

I just gave them my cc number today and decided to look up the company, after doing so, I wish there was somebody I could see in person so i can deliver some punishment! thanks for the heads up!

• Bu
      5th of Dec, 2008

Thank you SO MUCH for the info...I gave them $1000 down payment and then couldn't get in touch with them for two weeks. The names you posted were very helpful, especially Cesar Lopez and George Escolonti. If they don't refund my money, I'm going to exhaust all opportunities from the BBB, to the Anaheim Police, to the FBI to fight to get my money back!

• He
      5th of Dec, 2008

this company did help me with my home. my bank was not willing to help me with my case. after my wife lost her job we could not pay our monthly payment and got behind 6 months. i heard of this loan modification plan on the radio. us foreclosure relief was able to talk to my bank and worked out a plan for me and my wife to get back on our feet. yes it did take 2 months for a solution and it did cause a lot of stress to wait, but they realy did help me. i had no problems.

• Us
      5th of Dec, 2008

NOT A SCAM!!! THIS COMPANY HELPED MY FAMILY SAVE OUR HOME I TRUST THEM FOR DOING WHAT THEY DID FOR ME AND MY FAMILY THEY TOOK TIME BUT DID WHAT THEY PROMISED

• Us
      5th of Dec, 2008

They helped our family i thank U.S FORECLOSURE RELIEF, INC.

• Ba
      8th of Dec, 2008

I agree that this company is a scam. They did not help us and it took 4 months to find that out!!! Luckily when I first called we were not in a foreclosure status, however, I could see it happening down the road. I found them on the internet, I called and this guy Israel Marin was so nice and helpful. He gave me numbers - said they would lower our payments by about $1, 000, which would have been wonderful. I signed all paperwork, got them everything they needed. Then I had to keep calling to find out what was going on. They NEVER called me. Their stupid receptionist provided the worse customer service I have ever seen in my life. She would put you on hold forever, and never even said 'can you hold on'. Marie Sanchez seemed a little bit helpful, but after 4 months of trying to contact them, they always had an excuse. It was taking long because my lender was not responding ... they never received faxes from US Foreclosure ... etc. etc. After 4 months I called again (I was calling once every week near the end) they told me that since I was "already in a loan modification program with my lender", which was partially true (my lender lowered our payments by $300 for a 6 month period only) US Foreclosure said they can't do anything for me. They said it would take 4-8 weeks to get our money back. It has been a couple of days short of 1 month now. I just tried to call them and got the message "this number is no longer in service." I almost freaked out. I'm so glad that some of you posted the new phone numbers on this message board. We need to get our money back so we can make our mortgage payments!!! I don't understand how some of you even said you received phone calls from them on a Saturday - in the beginning last summer, they did work on Saturday, but shortly after, they stopped. And, their voice mail indicates that they have Saturday hours, but no one ever answered the phone. I was sick of being put on hold for the longest time, it would usually take me 1/2 hour to get someone on the phone to talk to. We never had our own "person" who had our files. I was told that anyone who answered the phone could help, then they had to spend time looking at our records to see how to answer our questions. Worst company I ever saw, and my husband is angry at me for getting involved and now probably losing our money over this. I will never do anything like this again ...

• Xe
      10th of Dec, 2008

Let me explain something to you...

I am an X Employee of this company. And they are having people put these Positive Comments in...

Don't be fooled by these positive comments. THEY ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE TO BEING REAL!!!

WHAT A JOKE!!!

NOT ONE OF MY CLIENT'S WERE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICES THEY RECEIVED AT USFR!!!

• Ca
      16th of Dec, 2008

I am experiencing the same thing with them. They never call back, and you can never get anyone on the phone. Billy Burke signed me up and he was available always on the phone when we were negotiating signing up. He always called back and then when I signed up with them he fell off the face of the planet. He actually had the nerve to ask my daughter for a picture of her in her bikini. I signed up mid August and there has been no action taken with my lender. US Foreclosure has not done anything with my lender and it is December. I requested a refund and they said it was too late to refund because they already filed a complaint with my lender. So basically, they justify keeping my money by saying that they did their job when they filed the complaint with my lender. Yesterday, my lender does not recognize them as my representative. Also, my credit card company refuses to issue a credit because its been over 90 days.

23rd of Dec, 2008

I am a former employee of this company. I left in oct. 2008. They were doing some shady business there. Most of you are not going to see your loan modified with them because they dont know what they are doing. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! You are only good to this company if you can con folks out of their money. I believed in this company when I first started working there. I thought our mission and goal was to help folks save their homes. I gave some of my clients my personal phone number. Let me tell you not one of my old clients are happy. They are still calling me to see whats going on because they cant reach anyone in the office. They are constantly being put on hold, told that the person they are wanting to talk to isnt available, someone will get back with them. Just the run around in full force. My co- worker who left the same time I did. gave a personal friend of hers to another co- worker to do the loan-mod shortly after leaving. Thats when we learned they had moved offices, changed phone numbers, and now the friends loan mod isnt being worked on. We work down the street from the new address. So we went in and paid them a little visit to speak with Caesar Lopez. First we were told he was in, then we were told he was in the hospital and to come back next Monday. While we were waiting, there was a guy there for an interview. He was told just hours before to come on in and he would be interviewed. Well whatever the case, the receptionist told him the person he was there to see wouldnt be able to see him and he should also come back on Monday. He asked for a business card, they told him they didnt have one. He asked for a phone number to the front desk, they didnt have one to give him ?

23rd of Dec, 2008

AS A NOTE BUYER BEWARE!!! IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF THIS COMPANY HAS EVER CONTACTED YOUR LENDER SEE IF YOU LENDER HAS ANYTHING ON FILE. THE AGREEMENT YOU SIGN WHEN YOU FIRST SIGN UP WITH THE COMPANY HAS TO BE SENT TO THE LENDER GIVING THEM PERMISSION TO ACT ON YOUR BEHALF. IF YOUR LENDER HASNT BEEN CONTACTED THEY ARE NOT WORKING ON YOUR FILE.

27th of Jan, 2009

Yes, this company is a fraud. I have confirmed with the California Department of Real Estate, that they are NOT properly licensed to operate in the state of California. I've also confirmed that they do not have an attorney working in their office. During a financial hardship last year I had become past due on my mortgage payments. I was looking for assistance in dealing with my mortgage lender. I stumbled across US Foreclosure Relief's website and called their office. They promised me a fixed rate modification on my current ARM. Foolishly, I signed up for their services and paid $2000.00. I was told the mitigation process could be completed in 60 days. Long story short, they accomplished nothing and actually put me in a worse position with my lender. I hope that Ceaser Lopez and the entire crew at US Foreclosure Relief all face some serious jail time for what they have done.

10th of May, 2009

Thank you for the new phone numbers...I am going to call each and every one of them (including the PD). I hope this works...we got scammed by them, then moved on to another one which did not help us either, but they refunded the money back to us atleast after putting up a fight. I really hope we get our money back...it sure would help to pay 3 months of rent seeing we lost our house after all their lies!!!

13th of May, 2009

US FORECLOSURE RELIEF does not operate anymore, they shut down their predatory and illegal operations to give birth to a more sofisticated way to rip people off, now they are under the umbrella of Attorney Adrian Pomery and their business name is POMERY AND ASSOCIATES, POMERY & ASSOCIATES. George Escalante, his brother Jim Escalante and Feisal Cortez are the crooked thieves running this absolute scam. And I challenge you to believe that this is a real scam, for them every new case, is just another sale and after the people pays, that people means absolutely nothing. DO NOT ENGAGE BUSINESS WITH POMERY AND ASSOCIATES aka POMERYLAW.COM

Even their website is so poorly constructed and lacks important information.

javier q