U.S. FORECLOSURE RELIEF / unable to call them after retaining them with five hundred dollars.

Phone: 1-800-570-4557

I retain this company with 500.00 dollars. now their number is disconnected. i am unable to reach them. i need my 500.00 dollars return.

Comments

1st of Dec, 2008

try parker law group in anaheim _ i believe there was a name change

• Wa
      1st of Dec, 2008

I need my ###ing 500.00 dollars from that Crooked ### foreclosure relief. The guy who took my money name is ARMANDO MACIAS phone number is 1-888-773-2677 ext 2343 They have not did any service for me just took my money?? They took it out of my uncle account and my uncle didn't authorize ###!!!

• Wa
      1st of Dec, 2008

People Listen DO NOT ### WITH THESE PEOPLE US FORECLOSURE RELIEF CORPORATION 1010 W.Chapman Avenue Suite 200 Orange, CA 92868 OFFICE NUMBER IS 714-453-3850 FAX 714-453-0434 THEY TOOK MY 500.00 DOLLARS AND NOW THE PHONES ARE ###ING DISCONNECTED!!! I WILL TRACK THESE PEOPLE DOWN FBI IS ON MY SIDE!!! PEOPLE TRUST ME DON'T ### WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

• Ca
      2nd of Dec, 2008

This company is so full of ### it's unreal. I actually tried signing up with them last tuesday, after I gave them all the check card info I have'nt been able to contact anyone. So I cancelled my card before they took out any funds thank god! People are heartless as well as ruthless...this company and it's employees are some real pieces of ###. Don't ### with them period...Glad I happened to look at this site tonite..Only because I could'nt contact them for 2days. But last week I was able to contact anyone there. U live and U learn...

• Fr
      28th of Dec, 2008

I AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU 100%. We hired U.S. Foreclosure Relief and paid them $2350.00 to do a loan modification. The modification was denied, so we requested a refund in full. We were promised a refund by the "only manager" Cesar Lopez. It has been 4 months, they didn't respond to emails/phone calls/faxes/or certified mail. Now their phones are all disconnected! We are out raged. We spent 6 months working on a loan modification, and when they finally got all the paperwork processed, it was denied. They intentionally dragged out the process, which placed the home into foreclosure. They lied about the services they provided, and promised to wrap both loans-lower the interest rates-and lower the monthly payments. Not one of these things did they do! We have tried to dispute the charges with the credit card, but since they took so long the credit card company will not honor the dispute. They are out there to scam people, and take their money. DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY. FYI: we spoke to the mortgage companies after this fiasco, and they "don't deal with third party companies".

• My
      6th of Jan, 2009

US Foreclosure Relief is now HE Service Company. The man in charge of it all is George Escalante. All the other managers are not accounted for in any way. George Escalante is the one running the business and authorizing all payments being taken from your accounts. He is also the man to contact in regards to a refund. You do not want to talk to anyone but George Escalante.

• Ip
      7th of Feb, 2009

I am so glad I read this. I was contemplating doing business with HE Service Company. Sounds like an elaborate scam. They go to great lengths to look credible. Here's the information of individuals they provided to me. They are actually advertising over the radio and person I talked to was Eric Buzzone. I don't understand why people who have been screwed take action against such fraudulent companies. They asked me for $2500 as well and my social security number. What an idiot!

Lead Attorney:
    Adrian Pomery
    Bar# 249664
    www.calbar.ca.gov

Here's the Better Business Bureau rating:

Better Business Bureau Link:

Eric Buzzone
    Pomery & Assoc./ H.E. Service Co.
    Office: (888) 500-5572 x3272
    Local: (714) 627-0505 x3272
    Fax: (714) 922-8169
    ebuzzone@heservicecompany.com
    www.pomerylaw.com

• Ri
      3rd of Apr, 2009

H.E. Service Company has a customer service rep named Nick Leon who is does not fit the profile of a calm, concerned customer service person. He is more of an arrogant bill collector that tries to spin you into a tizzy. Personally, I feel that he should not be in any position relating to a sensitive and caring firm that tries to help those in need of help in these trying times. I just wonder if he is struggling to keep his home and can relate to those that are already stressed about keeping their own homes seeking remodification due to loss of employment. Perhaps he should go to counseling 101 @ UCLA or even a community college that can train him on "how to handle customers seeking help during a recession".

• Le
      8th of Apr, 2009

I spoke to a lawyer today concerning these people. I have basically been scammed. I get peace in knowing that GOD is the only one that can and will truly deal with these people. Lesson Learned.

• Rb
      30th of Jul, 2009

Please read:

HE Services, Adrian Pomery and all other know associated scam companies are named in complaint filed by the California Attorney General