US Fidelis car warranty / Shady Business Practices

1 VA, United States Review updated:

DON'T BUY THESE WARRANTIES. SALES PEOPLE PROMISE THE MOON. I WAS TOLD THAT EVERYTING ON MY CAR WAS COVERED. I BOUGHT THE BEST WARRANTY THEY OFFERED FOR MY JAGUAR XK8. WHEN WORK WAS DONE ON MY CAR, THEY ONLY WANTED TO PAY $ 188.00 ON A $ 635.00 REPAIR BILL. IT TOOK OVER 33 HOURS FOR THEM TO RETURN A CALL TO THE DEALER WITH AUTHORIZATION TO DO THE WORK IT NEEDED. I PAID CASH BECAUSE I COULD NOT WAIT ANOTHER DAY TO GET MEY CAR SINCE THE DEALER WAS 60 MILES AWAY. I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE STRANDED ON VACATION AND HAVE TO DEPEND ON US FIDELIS TO FIX ANY CAR. I CANCELED THE WORTHLESS POLICY, AND IT TOOK 6 WEEKS TO GET MY REFUND OF ONLY 50% OF THE MONEY THAT I PAID THEM. THEY ALSO STILL OWE ME THE $ 188.00 THAT THEY SAID WAS PAID TO THE DEALER. IT WAS "NOT" PAID TO THE DEALER. NEED I SAY MORE!!!

Ph

Comments

2nd of Jan, 2009
    US Fidelis car warranty - i was lied to and ripped off
    US Fidelis
    Onalaska
    Texas

Wendy at US Fidelis told me that the warranty would cover electrical, engine, transmission etc. "even the radio", and she just plain lied to me. When my car wouldnt shift out of park I found out that my warranty covers none of the repairs, and in fact covers almost nothing. They keep you on hold forever, they act real concerned if you ever do get hold of someone, but they are lying too when they say they will call you back, investigate, and they dont answer any of your messages either. They wiil not let you talk to a supervisor either, and forget about getting your money back too!! Class action suit would be the best plan for all us ripped off, because this is fraud for sure!!

• Jj
      25th of Mar, 2009

weve been fans of rusty wallace's for a long time and we were really surprised that his team would take us fidelis as a sponsor. write him and tell him what u think about us fidelis http://www.rustywallace.com/contact_us.html

1st of Sep, 2009

This company is nothing but a SCAM! The warranties are worthless, you will end up paying your car repair bill YOURSELF and still be losing money on the contract with U.S.F. Rusty Wallace is a money-hungry idiot who can't see how badly this will damage his reputaion in the end!

25th of Jan, 2011

how do i get a refund, i sent in all the reqired paperwork to the bankruptcy court, email me @ angied883@yahoo.com

• Me
      9th of Feb, 2012
    US Fidelis car warranty - scam an faud dont pay for service need
    US fidelis warranty
    100 Mall Parkway Drive
    Wentzville
    Montana
    Phone: 8003976767

Us fidelis warranty an dose not stand up for the warranty . They are dishonesty i brought my extend warranty with a 24 month contact $108.00 a month total up to $2903 .00 an i had 67190 miles on the car an did 4 year warranty of a 140000.00 miles witch one come first an now they tell me that i have five thousand more mile to go on my warranty. that not true an i think us fidelis owe me some money back for my warranty.an they dint horn they service on the warranty don't want to pay any mechanic service done on my car