U.S. Fidelis / Car Warranty

1 CA, United States Review updated:

U.S. Fidelis sold me a car warranty and did not mention that I had to use AutoLife Xtend products in my oil, gas, and air conditioning in order for the warranty to be effective. When I got the products in the mail and saw the contract requirements, I looked at the products and they have no ingredients listed on the bottles. I called the manufacturing company for the product, ( The Choice Manufacturing Co. Inc.) and they refused to give out the ingredients. My mechanic will not put something in my car that he doesn't know what is in it, and I won't either!! Beware, that US Fidelis is not telling you the whole story when they sell this warranty! They have a hidden agenda! This is more about using an unknown product than getting a warranty! Don't do it!

Comments

• Rh
      21st of Feb, 2011
    U.S. Fidelis - Policy Holder/victim of their Fraudulent practices
    U.S Fidelis
    Wentzville
    Missouri
    Phone: 7702105323

I was sold a warranty, told I was covered immediately, when I was'nt, refused claims I filed, told they did'nt receive my payments, when I know they did, etc. I need an attorney that will represent me in the class action Lawsuit against U.S. Fidelis, immediately...