US Fidelis — Overcharged
US Fidelis sells warranties that only cover up to the blue book value of your car or even less limits. Sometimes the warranty costs more than your car is worth and you think "WOW" I can just keep getting my car repaired and it will be paid for.
Just remember that the warranty company decides if they will pay for it or not. They decide if they think you were overcharged for the repairs (most times they do). They send inspectors out who look at your vehicle when it is torn down to have an engine or transmission rebuilt that usually say, NOPE not the problem and then you get the bill for it being torn down and put together again. If they do cover one of those expenses then your warranty contract is usually done for as they paid out the limit.
DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING OR EVEN GIVE YOUR BANKING OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION UNTIL YOU SEE THE CONTRACT.
This company might say they will send you some information first but they do not. OR that you can cancel in 30 days if you don't like it; but then they put you through Hxxx to get your money back. They send you through a department that nags you to death to keep the coverage and offers you a lower price. Still the same crap coverage.
They changed their name, they used to be Dealer Services.
More US Fidelis Complaints & Reviews
- US Fidelis - Rip Off 
- US Fidelis - Auto Warranty 
- US Fidelis - NEWS VIDEO CLIP 
- US Fidelis - Scam Artists 
- US Fidelis - no warranty 
- US Fidelis - Fear Factor 
- US Fidelis - they went out of business with out any paper work informing consumers n leaving them to have to deal with paying for the mechanical issues 
- US Fidelis - US Fidelis is a legal scam
- US Fidelis - complete scam 
- US Fidelis - DIDN'T PAY CLAIM