us fedlis / car repair warranty

1 7006 s rockwellChicago, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 312-563-0095

I William Houston recently in May started service with US FEDLIS initial down payment was for 125 which was a one time transactions, was inform will receive statement monthly and payment due 18th of each month .I never authorize automatic deduction to be taken out of account.Now my account is currently in the negative I need account reverse and any fees that I have occur. Please contact me within 24hours at [protected] or [protected]

Comments

21st of Jul, 2009

Whom are you wanting to contact you within 24 hours? This is Complaints Board, a complaint site, NOT US Fidelis.

US Fidelis is a VERY well known SCAM company. Did you not Google their name and see ALL the Complaints against them, BEFORE you bought into their LIES? In the future, use everyday, common horse sense. They are making millions because people are too free with their credit information and they are hoping to get something for nothing, or near nothing.

Just wait till you have a claim, that's when the HELL begins!!!

Virtually all the commercials you see on TV & hear on the Radio are SCAMS, in one way or another, especially the so-called "FREE TRIALS, JUST PAY POSTAGE".

If you can't get it LOCALLY, you DON'T need it.

• Ro
      24th of Jul, 2010
    us fedlis - REFUSE TO COVER AUTO
    US FEDLIS/MEPCOFIN
    Milwaukee
    Wisconsin

TRANSMISSION WENT OUT, CALLED FEDLIS AFTER I HAD MY CAR TOWED IN. WAS TOLD THAT I NEEDED A COPY OF MY LAST 7 OIL CHANGES. CAN'T FIND THEM. WILL REPAIR AUTO.