US Credit Find Inc. / fraudulent charges

1 TX, United States Review updated:

i keep getting charges on my phone bill from ILD Teleservices, on behalf of us credit find Inc. I called them again today to tell them that i didn't request there services and they said that they would credit my account, but this also happened last month and they told me that they would cancel it But low and behold it appeared on this months staement as well and double the amount from last month.

Te

Comments

An
  20th of Oct, 2008

The same thing happened to me with ILD Teleservices for US credit find. I called at the beginning of September to to get it stopped when I noticed it on my AT&T bill. However it was on my Spetember 16th bill and I just got my Ocotber bill and guess what?!?!?! It is on there again!! I called them back and they say I called on September 11th and that it takes one to two billing cycles to cancel. AT&T can place a BillingRestriction/Block on your account at no charge. This block prevents certain types of unauthorized third party
miscellaneous charges such as paging, voice mail, and Internet charges
from
appearing on your AT&T bill. Hope this info helps anyone else that has this problem.

Ja
  27th of Oct, 2008

I am getting the same charge. Does anyone know how to stop this? AT&T has a contract with ILD and will not stop taking their charges for AT&T customers. And ILD seems to be complicit because they will not stop taking the charges from US Credit Find and passing them on.

Short of attacking their web sites or canceling all legitimate business with AT&T I am at a loss as to how to stop this. And in this day and age, it looks like a beginning effort at identity theft. Why is US Credit Find collecting my personal information and who are they sending it to, along with my credit information?

Jack

Jp
  30th of Oct, 2008

I have had the same problem. We need to get a lot of TV investigators working on this and the only way to do it is to get the local channels interested in this fraud.

Me
  18th of Feb, 2009

It happened to me! AT&T credited the amount but will not block any third party billing!! I guess I too will be on the phone every month until AT&T has to rehire laid off employees to filter these calls...it's great to contribute to creating a stronger economy but seriously I do not have time...nor am I an employee of the government tasked to assist!