U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] / Poor service!
I filed a petition for my finance 4/2006 and was approved. My finance went to his interview 1/22/07 and it was sent back to USCIS in California and now I will have to pay 455.00 to file this again because they are telling me that the validity period has expired. #1. it was out of my hands as it took then sooo long to process that it expired and #2. USCIS has the authority to extend validity periods and wont. Is this all about money? So, people that abide by the laws and rules are being taken advantage of in the meantime I am working hard, paying taxes to take care of the illegal aliens that have not been forced to go through this process.
More U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services [USCIS] Complaints & Reviews
- www.Uscis.gov - Long time processing documents! 
- USCIS.GOV /www.usa-helpline.info - Scam 
- USCIS - SPOUSE VISA 
- USCIS - WORK PERMIT 
- USCIS, US Embassy in Bern - Immigration Process
- U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services - negligence to duty and lack of proper documentation leading to loss of green card
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services National Customer Service Center - Rude Agent
- USCIS - Case status missing from their outdated system
- USCIS - Eb2 Visa - No Response
- U. S. Citizenship And Immigration Services - No response