U.S. Cellular / refund for overpayment of $237.64
I have been on the phone a total of 45 minutes trying to get back a payment I sent to US Cellular by mistake. The first rep in Financial services said that my refund would most likely not be returned and would be held to take care of future billings. I explained that this was unacceptable and that I wanted a full refund because US Cellular takes the monthly payment from my checking account. I asked to speak to the first reps supervisor and was instead transferred to Cameron, Solution Consultant. After another 15 minute conversation, I asked for an email to verify that the refund would be sent in a timely manner and was told that it would not be possible to receive a confirmation email.
US Celular has become more and more like the hated cable company, Charter/Spectrum. Shame on you for not listening to or helping your "valued customers".
I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and the State of Wisconsin about this matter.
More U.S. Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me! 
- US Cellular - collections 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- Us Cellular -sevierville,TN - billing & customer service
- U.S. Cellular - gift card
- Uscellular - bad service with costumer service liars 
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - u.s. cellular kyocera flip phone
- US Cellular - customer service in quincy, il