US Cellular / us cellular has robbed me!
US Cellular - www.uscellular.com
I have had an account with US Cellular for several years. The account was opened in Illinois and primarily used in Illinois until I had to go to georgia in july because my mother was terminally ill. The lg phone that I purchased mid contract (I mention this because us cellular doesn't offer any discounts or promotions on phones if you need to replace it. While in georgia for almost four months I incurred some overages. I was charged for roaming which was one of the reasons I purchased the lg phone. The agent told me I would never have roaming charges with this phone. I called to request a better plan. Where I would not incur the $700 and $1300 telephone bills. Mind you my mom was dying and I trusted the service representative to give me a decent plan. I returned to illinois to find that I had a $1300 plus phone bill. I have tried talking to customer service without ant satisfaction. They pretty much tell me they can't honor what previous representatives have told. My service has been disconnected and referred to collections. Today I went to the us cellular company near my home in illinois and saw that they have an unlimited nationwide plan for 199.00. If this is the case, why would I be billed for $1300 when I asked and thought I had the best plan. Certainly I was foolish for trusting someone else to take care of my plan and provide me with something I could afford but this was the most challenging time of my life. I really feel that I have bee taken advantage of by us cellular after being a loyal customer.
More US Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - collections 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- US Cellular - signal insurance & us cellular 
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - cell service
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - unauthorized porting of phone number to t-mobile - fraud
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - customer service
- U.S. Cellular - return policy and customer service
- U.S. Cellular - iphone 6 s plus