U.S. Cellular / billing
We made an arrangement to pay our bill not telling us that there is a 25 dollar per phone fee and now they have multiple other charges as well. So every two weeks we have been charged an additional 100 for 4 phones, and now we are trying to file a grievance and the customer service rep on the phone will not give us a number to do so. I have now filed one with the FCC, plus if you make an arrangement with the auto pay robot, this will not save you from the fees. It would be nice if they had a disclaimer prior to doing that. I will now be switching carriers and will probably go with AT&T.
More U.S. Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me! 
- US Cellular - collections 
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges 
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- Us Cellular -sevierville,TN - billing & customer service
- U.S. Cellular - gift card
- Uscellular - bad service with costumer service liars 
- U.S. Cellular - refund for overpayment of $237.64
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - u.s. cellular kyocera flip phone