Us Cash Advance / Scam
In have had calls from a Roy Miller on March 22, 2012 and still continuing. He says he is from a law firm. That there was a judgement on me for three counts. I had no idea what he was talking about. asked what it was for he said it was a loan for 4000 dollars I had never applied for a loan. He gave me a case number I didnt know what to do. I went and talk to my grandparents they also ask questions. My grandparents have been through some legal stuff before and it seemed legit. They read of my social security number, my address, phone number, my checking account and savings account number also the routing number for them, They have where I work and the number for them. They said if i pay 436.45 the judgement will drop. My grandparents told me ok it sounds like it is legit. so I did it. That was all the money me and my kids had to live on for two weeks. I started to call around about my personal information being stolen. I didn't get anywhere yesterday. I have been getting the run around. Today I called the police department and they came and explained what was going on he said it sounded like a scam. He tried to call them and they didnt answer for him. After he left I called that Roy and they did answer. I asked him for the address and for his manager he gave me his manager and I tried to get more information. I then had the police back at my house and i called the number again and the officer talked to them.
How are we as Americans suppose to have our freedom when we are getting scamed and tricked by people who don't respect how we are hard working people earning our living I have three kids also going to school fulltime plus working full time. I am scared everytime I go to the store and use my cards. I can't believe anyone would still from kids. That money they got was the only money that me and my kids have for two weeks and now I got none. These people need to be stopped. I shouldn't have to live every day haveing to look over my shoulder and worry for my safety and the safety of my children. At least fo something for the personal information that they have.
More Us Cash Advance Complaints & Reviews
- Us Cash Advance - Bogus Collections - Scammers!!! 
- Us Cash Advance - Fraudulant Debt Collection 
- Us Cash Advance - Nonpayment of a pass due loan 
- Us Cash Advance - Harrasement/ Scam 
- Us Cash Advance - harassment, threatening, pretending to be federal officers 
- Us Cash Advance - harassing phone calls and e-mails 
- Us Cash Advance - UN PAID CASH ADVANCE FROM 2008 
- Us Cash Advance - scam/fraud/phone/harassment/threats 
- Us Cash Advance - caller said that i had taken a loan and have never repaid it 
- Us Cash Advance - Nonpayment of Payday Loan