US Bank / US Bancorp / poor customer service
On Saturday morning, July 14th, 2018 at approximately 9:20 a.m., Kelly began to assist me with my transaction. While I waited for her to complete my transaction, Marcie was assisting another customer. While the tellers were at their respective computers they were both engaged in conversation with the other customer. There seemed to be a situation with a business transaction of his. Kelly seemed to take it upon herself to look up his information on her computer, then called Marcie over to show her what she found, therefore making me service experience second and delaying my departure from the bank, causing me to be late for another appointment that morning. When I asked her if she was almost done, thinking that there may have been a problem with my account, she replied, "I'm helping you both." I asked for my paperwork back as I had to leave. She then completed my transaction after asking me to update my work situation. I informed her that I wasn't comfortable being treated as a second class customer and that she should serve one customer at a time. I am very disappointed with the level of customer service at this branch in Altoona, Iowa and will consider either doing my transactions in Newton, Iowa or finding another bank altogether. Sincerely, Bruce Baker.
Updated by Bruce Baker, Jul 15, 2018
How about helping one customer at a time. Duh. That’s why banks have lines. She wasn’t in the lobby assisting and greeting guests. She had no business “multi-tasking.” By your response I am no longer a customer. I will begin the process of removing my account electronically. Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter. This was not the first time I have been disappointed at this branch.
More US Bank / US Bancorp Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer Service
- US Bank - mortgage application
- US Bank / US Bancorp - home mortgage
- US Bank / US Bancorp - my small business management account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - consumer banking