US Bank / preootory lending and iligal selling and buying of property

3300 Welsberg, St Louis Missouri, United States Review updated:
Phone: (314) 323-0842

November, 2005 I was awarded my property back without owing US National Bank or any Lender Money nor was I financial obligated to any financial institution for payment according to US National Bank and Judgment from the courts receiving a Judgment of Satisfaction upon which US National Bank had not charged me anything. I did not make any of the Company above Grantee or a loan from any of the companies after the Judgment settlement and ruling of November, 2005. US National Bank under the jurisdiction o South and Associates foreclosed and sold my home August, 2006 and May, 2007. and this problem has continue to occur. The filing of the certified paper of satisfaction of judgment was not filed at the time of Judgment November, 2005. it have been previously filed in the record of deeds January 2014, August 2013 was given my property back with the following proof of papers My General Warranty Deed and the certified copy of Satisfaction of Judgment proof of ownership and proof I had paid for this property. December, 2013 again I was forced out my home by Bizor Botogi a company that is not reachable. None of these companies have actually shown proof of Payment through US National Bank and US National Bank had not charged me for anything or owing them anything.

Li
Apr 9, 2014

Comments

• Li
      9th of Apr, 2014

November, 2005 I was awarded my property back by judgment in my favor stating I did not owe US National Bank or any other financial institution anything according to U S National Bank I did not owe them or was charged for anything. August 2006 was evicted out of my home illegally I did not make any of these institution grantee nor did I have a loan with any of these institutions. US National Bank, South and Associates Fannie Mae or Bizor Botogi. My Property was sold May, 2007 to Kelly Mcclelland . August 2013 I was awarded my property back with proof ownership by the recorded of deeds and the satisfaction of judgment. December, 2013 I once again was illegal evicted from my home. Filing and certification of Satisfaction of Judgment was recently filed this year.

• Li
      9th of Apr, 2014

November, 2005 I was awarded my property back after a satisfaction of judgement not owing US National Bank or any financial institution including South and Associates, Fannie Mae and Biz or Botogi. According to US National Bank own admission I did not owe them anything. August 2006 I was wrongful evicted from my home by South and Associates, and my home was sold May 7, 2007 buy US National Bank. I was awarded my property back August, 2013 and again wrongful evicted out of my home December, 2013. I have proof I made none grantee. I have proof of certified General Warranty Deed and Satisfaction of Judgment.