US Bank / overcharged
I received overdraft charges (4 of them) on my account and I called to question them about it because according to the on-line account there was money in the account.
When I called the bank to talk with them about it, the first person pushed me off to someone else since she was already helping someone and this person was very abrupt and rude when trying to address this problem.
He tried to explain to me that the overcharges occur because of a transaction after 9 pm on the fourteen of december, even though my account balance showing on line was sufficient to cover the amount I purchased. I had a direct deposit that went in the morning of the next day, yet the overdraft charges were posted for the 16th of december. When I brought this to his attention, he said they were pending on the fourtenth. If that is the case, why didn't they show up on my account as such.
They have a sign that says all transaction after 3p will be posted to the next day, yet when I asked him about that he said it only applied to only in-bank transactions. Is this not falsely misleading the public.
Also, if the charges that I am being charged overdrafts for are listed on the 16th how can they legally charge me overdrafts saying they were cleared on the 14th? What kind of business are they running.
I will be pulling my business from there and looking else where. This is some scam they got running.
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - mortgage department
- U.S. Bank - credit card
- US Bank / US Bancorp - atm stole my debit card and 880 cash
- US Bank / US Bancorp - lost title
- US Bank / US Bancorp - destroyed debit card in atm