US Bank / awful bank
Us bank is awful! I have never had a bank rip me off like this! They put undetermined hold on checks (Even pay checks and government checks!) and seem to wait until checks written against the deposit start coming in and then automatically apply insufficient funds charges against them! (Over and over again!) if you use your debit card it should tell you when your balance is beyond the amount of money in the account, but the charge is put through and then the fun begins!
They will hit you over and over and over again with huge fees, then charge for a negative balance fee (Over and over!)! One month I had over $300.00 nsf fees and neg. Balance fees. The next month I had over $200.00 in fees! The bank also charges me overdraft fees even when they return the check! Doesn't overdraft mean they paid for the check? Well they didn't! They bounced the check, charged me nsf fees, over draft fees (Yet didn't pay the check!), then with a huge negative balance, the bank kept trying to put the previously bounced checks through, over and over, generating more and more fees!
Then they charged me fees for having a negative balance! I told them I wanted to close my account and they said I couldn't close it while I 'owed them' money!! It is a nightmare situation! I hate us bank!! I urge everyone to sue us bank in small claims court, and call your government representative! Banks get a bailout, yet we the middle class eat it, because we don't matter!! Stop this madness!!!
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer Service
- US Bank - mortgage application
- US Bank / US Bancorp - home mortgage
- US Bank / US Bancorp - my small business management account
- US Bank / US Bancorp - consumer banking