US Bank / fraud department, customer service (corporate), customer service (branch)
Someone attempted to withdraw funds from my usbank checking account over three months ago. I have contacted the branch manager at the gilbert location, the fraud department, the branch manager's boss, the branch manager's boss' boss... And I am still unable to withdraw money from my account, nor am I able to cash a check!
In the first 2 weeks, as I was treated as though I had done something wrong. The fraud department sent out investigators to interview me. I was then told that I would receive my money within 10 business days. That was back at the beginning of june 2010. Since then, I have jumped through countless hoops, spoken with a half a dozen incompetent employees at the branch and the corporate levels, and I still do not have my money!
Don't use usbank unless you have money to give away. Your money is not protected at usbank. If someone attempts to commit fraud and take your money (which we all know happens daily anymore), kiss it goodbye! I advise that you take your money elsewhere... Somewhere that customer service counts, and the right hand knows what the left is doing!
More US Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts 
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges 
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls