U.S. Bank / leasing unfair
I wish I would have read the complaints regarding U.S. Bank before I leased my third vehicle with them. They claimed damage due to an engine light being on, when it was on while we had possession of the car. Tire tread excessive wear, when there was more than the minimum on the tire. A return fee of $350.
No reasoning with them about these charge. They've lost a three time customer.
More U.S. Bank Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from U.S. Bank again 
- US Bank - closing of the checking account 
- Green Dot Corporation Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000) 
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges 
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - banking fees/customer service 
- US Bank / US Bancorp - customer service
- US Bank / US Bancorp - usbank in marble hill mo
- US Bank / US Bancorp - bad customer service.
- US Bank / US Bancorp - overdraft fees